ID:182571

lol @ 99.284.10.6
In response to Hi-Guy
What's so funny?
In response to Crashed
I used your IP to hack the Pentagon. Enjoy your FBI visit.

Muahaha.

~Kujila
In response to Kujila
I live in an igloo in north Canada. Muahaha!
I know your IP and I also see you're into downloading illegal ROMs. ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM WHILE IT LASTS!!!
In response to SuperAntx
I'm browsing roms! I'm looking to make back-ups of the ones I already have. Promise.
In response to Crashed
Of course, even finding backups may be illegal. Companies aren't likely to come at you for doing so, though, nor would I imagine them chasing you if you were to collect old, unavailable titles that are no longer of profit-making value to the copyright holders.

Hiead
In response to Crashed
And you still have a connection that's over one-hundred times faster than mine, damn you!
lol, wut?
Your download speed is x18 bigger than mine, but my upload speed is actually almost x3 than yours (though still low). That's pretty annoying what ISPs pull, they only advocate and make deals on teh gr34t downlad spid, but they screw you up on the upload so you can't really benefit from a 'fast connection' like you should be able to in terms of hosting, file sharing, etc.

<font size=4 color=orange>Kaioken, conqeuror of the universe, savior of the lands,
defeater of all that is evil, solver of paradoxes and eater of pies</font>
In response to Kaioken
Kaioken wrote:
Kaioken, conqeuror of the universe, savior of the lands,
defeater of all that is evil, solver of paradoxes and eater of pies

Sod off.
In response to PirateHead
What, am I not allowed to have my name at the end of every post like so many others? This is discrimination...
In response to Kaioken
Kaioken wrote:
What, am I not allowed to have my name at the end of every post like so many others? This is discrimination...
Yes, it is, what about it? This isn't America! :D
In response to Kaioken
Kaioken wrote:
What, am I not allowed to have my name at the end of every post like so many others?

Only Lummox JR gets to do that. Everyone else is just a cheap imitation.