ID:1827099

Hello!, Here at Universal Inc. we've been doing some redesigning of our Bleach game dubbed Project Moon Fang and this is what we've done so far. Open image in a new tab to see full resolution.

Next we plan on removing the current trees and making four different designs of it. Then we'll redesign the health huds.

EDIT (August 18, 2015): Here's the turf set for the above image if anyone wants it since we've changed the design of the game.
Every update for this game seems like the same thing. Showing off the same base/characters and building.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
Every update for this game seems like the same thing. Showing off the same base/characters and building.

Truuu
The new grass looks a lot less anime and it's not really doing anything for your trees. To me, it sort of looks like screenshot one was taken on a sunny morning whereas screenshot two feels more like late afternoon and it's cloudy.

But there's nothing wrong with that, once you replace the trees I'm sure it'll look fine.
look who learned how to add trees to a map

amazing progress, 10/10
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:

Same spot also don't forget.
if I said anything negative all hell would've broken loose.
So you're comparing your game changing from 2 icons and more trees on the map? I'm confused.
In response to Ganite
Gotta love this community, but I was just showing how different the turfs looked it's a much better fit IMO.

Ganite wrote:

It's a turf update and if I remember correctly I"ve only posted about this once.
You posted about something new and I see the difference but still every time anything is posted about this game its always the same thing visual wise you can show us a new area at least I'm tired of seeing that house..
"that house" lol
Urahara's shop isn't surrounded by grass and trees
In response to Bloo Thang
I've seen 1 episode of Bleach lol.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
I've seen 1 episode of Bleach lol.

Looks like you're missing out.
In response to Ganite
I'm implying that your comment was funny because he keeps taking screenshots around that house.
In response to Zagros5000
That's irrelevant.
In response to Oral123
Atleast you're moving forward I guess. Though the result for tall bases all ends the same.
In response to Bloo Thang
I've yet to see a game with a large base thrive on byond, but I know of a few other games not including mine in the making that may change that stereotype.
In response to Oral123
As I said years ago, "We'll see who's right in the end.".

Bloo Thang walks away with his magical cane.
I like your honesty.
Page: 1 2 3