GatewayRa wrote:
Then do something about it. I want to see some options to go inside of your Zanpaktou, to your inner world, and spar with them.

There's some issues with that, not all zanpaktous have shown their form so how would we go about doing the inner world idea.

For years, numerous people here haven't exhibited anything past the standard base on map + walking, and then later disbanded the project. Please, show some compassion. Don't be like them.

The feels is strong in this one!
I can't do this alone I'll need backers as well. More people to join the team.
You've had the strength inside of you all along. You just need to let it out. Use the pain of loss. Get angry.

I'm always angry -smiles-

The Hulk literally did nothing to you. Hater. You seriously need more Jesus in your life.

-in my Victor from Underworld voice (if you know who that is)- The hulk is nothing but a beast! bread of pure wrath and unpredictability! I mean the thing tried to kill Scarlett Johansson and that's bae!

To godify somebody like Shinji just goes to show how much of a satanistic-loving Bible hater you are. You're a cult.

What's your thoughts on this Shinji?

o_O what am I reading.
This is my favorite topic on the BYOND Forums now. No, but I really like the artwork. Looking forward to this~
it's funny because if WANO or Zane made a post like this you'd all blindly be cheering them on
In response to Nix
WANO or Zane wouldn't be dumb enough to post update logs that only contain new grass

edit: if ur talking about just showing art hes displayed this same picture for the past 1 or 2 years
Huh. To keep things short, no; i'm sure we wouldn't, at least not a significant amount of us -definitely not all as you so posit you'd expect to see support in so blind a fashion.

Also, to comment a little bit further, i'd suggest trying not to let whatever.. uh, aversion(?) you appear to have toward zane* -wano* too apparently(?)- cause you to come out too hot in pretty unrelated threads like this. I'd think you might have an example or two at the ready to back your statement, nevertheless... i'd wager we could agree -were you to be fair- that on the whole those scenarios and thisscenario are distant from being the same things.

*or just the perceived community appreciation of any of the two and/or their work.
**were this really truly worth dissecting and getting into

____________________________________________________________ ____________
After note- So yeah i could have answer similarly to what zagross did (started writing before he posted.. i do take my time sometimes >.>): theres nothing i think i disagree with, but i figured i might as well put more deliberation into it to ensure this isn't in anyway misinterpreted as some 'zane/wano fan' response ;D.
@Oral123: Any plans to release gameplay footage and/or information?
In response to Nix
Nix wrote:
it's funny because if WANO or Zane made a post like this you'd all blindly be cheering them on

who the hell is Wano ?
In response to Jukeyou
Writing A New One

He's a "developer" that paid someone else to make his game (and one almost as highly overrated as NEStalgia, at least NEStalgia had good graphics going for it) for him. Wonder why he didn't choose a different platform but eh, whatever works.
In response to Zagros5000
Zagros5000 wrote:
WANO or Zane wouldn't be dumb enough to post update logs that only contain new grass

edit: if ur talking about just showing art hes displayed this same picture for the past 1 or 2 years

Aren't you known for ripping? We started this project last December. Everything you see in the picture has only been completeded over the past 2-3 months except the base.

In response to Lige
Lige wrote:
@Oral123: Any plans to release gameplay footage and/or information?

Sorry for the late reply yes we plan on releasing some combat and gameplay information after we've designed a few more things.

In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
at least NEStalgia had good graphics going for it)

while i agree with most of this comment, this part kind of irked me

nestalgia's pixel art is absolutely terrible. it's just slightly consistent. but it's trash.
In response to Nix
I just like the pixel art style in general for the most part. It really did look a lot like the old Dragon Warrior graphics. Of course I didn't play it long on account how awful it was.
A little update on Project Moon Fang. Everything has changed.

Karakura Town (open in a new tab to view at full resolution)

This is an older mock-up, obviously, but the roads has tire markings on them so they don't have that plain look to them, but we simply didn't add them into the above screenshot.

The second screenshot looks very RPG Maker. As professional as it may seem, I always found it annoying when developers try to create height or depth in 2D games by piling cliff icons on top of one another.
As professional as it may seem, I always found it annoying when developers try to create height or depth in 2D games by piling cliff icons on top of one another.

Why?
In response to Unlockable
I don't see what's wrong with it.
Because there's other means of creating height and depth without just piling the same generic cliff top on top of another. I liked SuperAntX's use of height in depth in the sort of objective based shooter game he made.

http://www.byond.com/games/SuperAntx/Decadence
Page: 1 2 3