ID:182816

So this little [expletive deleted] found a legal loophole and wishes for unlimited wishes... and in the process is bankrupting the foundation.

http://glumbert.com/media/makeawish

edit: in case you don't see the onion thing at the bottom, let me just tell you this is a great joke that I thought had to be shared.
Have some respect for The Onion, link directly to them!

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/ child_bankrupts_make_a_wish_0
I was like "There's no way this can be re.... ohhhh"

~Kujila
What a punk that kid is! Make-A-Wish foundation is a bunch of suckers for not providing an answer to the most obvious wish of all, though. I would have laughed in the kid's face if he asked me for unlimited wishes.

And what an obnoxious news anchor that lady was! People like that just don't realize that they make the situation worse--not to mention they make themselves look like asses. Let's all just wish death upon the kid with leukemia. I think her overwrought look angered me the most. Y'know, my mom looked like that whenever she angered me with her complaints about that which she knows nothing about!

Now I'm angry. >:O
In response to CaptFalcon33035
...you are aware that the post is from The Onion, a website that has a mock newspaper with false articles that are supposed to be humerous.
In response to Popisfizzy
Is this some sort of new meta-sarcasm?
In response to Artekia
If CaptFalcon was being sarcastic, then I didn't realize it.
Pretty sure he was.
Hmm, I think I know why he is doing this. For possibly 2 reasons.

1.He is a evil little boy.

2.His pearents.

His pearents are probrobly the one who were like : "Son, your going to die soon , and we want you to be happy before you die. So ask for all the wishes you want so you could be happy"

And thats what he did ! IF his pearents were the one who told him to do so.
In response to TaintedSoul707
IT'S THE ONION. IT'S A JOKE.

GOF!
In response to TaintedSoul707
TaintedSoul707 wrote:
Hmm, I think I know why he is doing this. For possibly 2 reasons.

1.He is a evil little boy.

2.His pearents.

His pearents are probrobly the one who were like : "Son, your going to die soon , and we want you to be happy before you die. So ask for all the wishes you want so you could be happy"

And thats what he did ! IF his pearents were the one who told him to do so.

Are pearents some new super hybrid between pear trees and tree Ents?
In response to Artekia
I dunno. Sarcasm in my mind requires some sort of subtle hint or it's just not funny. Without something to separate sarcasm from sincerity there's no joke.
NO! >:O
In response to DarkView
The joke is that some people actually don't realize how absurd this is and think it's serious.
In response to Garthor
Haha! What's absurd is that you don't think extremely absurd things can be serious!
In response to DarkView
It's not sarcasm, it's satire. And it was great:D

"We can only hope [that he dies soon]" LMAO!