In response to Maggeh
Ah.

Well, so far i've seen that the levels are alot more innovating than the previous ones. Ice climbers have a pretty awesome stage.

As for just a scenery stage, I'd have to say its just Delfino plaza. But you get to fight in a good number of locations, so its all good.

Castle seige is another one im excited about.
Mario cart was never an immensly competitive game. Its a quick game to get into, with an easy learning curve.

It will be interesting to play online.
In response to Chibi-Gohan0
Don't complain, I'd have to nearly $900 for the PS3 alone... damn England and its ridiculously high costs...

~Ease~
In response to Rugg
Have you even TRIED to play Mario Kart blindfolded on the 200GP Mirror Mode? Its like freakin impossible I swear!
In response to WarLin
Haha. Well the main point of the mario cart games were to have fun. Its online play will bring SOME competitive feel, but it shouldn't be too much harder.
In response to Maggeh
I am looking forward to New Pork City, the Mother 3 theme stage for Super Smash Brothers Brawl, included with the hidden enemy the Super Chimera.
In response to Revenant Jesus
ooooh.

New Pork city aswell. That looks like a pretty big stage.

Also I live in New york. o_o
In response to Rugg
The levels are much deeper now. They have like two sets of stages for each stage atleast now i think. Once the beginning of the stage gets wrecked you move underground or the actual platform changes somehow.

The game will be packed with some many things to do...you won't know where to start from.
In response to Nishiatsu
Besides, you can always MAKE your own level.
In response to Rugg
What?
Yep. They added a stage creation. Check the brawl dojo
In response to Revenant Jesus
MY GOD.
Revenant. You have given me the greatest idea ever.
In response to Chibi-Gohan0
Only people who don't have jobs can't afford two consoles =D! I say that because uhh... Well it depends on what you're willing to sacrifice. Like your dog. Or a cat. Or maybe your stepson, Ryan....*cough*
In response to Ease
It'll be worth it in about 5 years when Sony releases a game that actually takes advantage of its damn 7 bagazillion or something processor system.
In response to WarLin
WarLin wrote:
MY GOD.
Revenant. You have given me the greatest idea ever.

Yeh, it can be easily accomplished with the seemingly useless Mii manager..Who would have guessed that it was a sneaky way to allow your computer to interact with your wii remote for a cheap price? :D I 'm gonna try and get one.
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
No I mean I'm going to remodel the wiimote to make it a microphone/headset so when I turn my head it turns with mii in fpses... I mean me.... I'll have to get a swivel chair though.
And a swivel table. Oh my god some day man some day...
In response to Yorae
Mac wins?! WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU! Microsoft is going straighten that fresh mouth of yours with a good dosage of DOS if you don't shut it >=o. THEY WILL.
<font size = 1>Run while you still can! D:!!!
In response to WarLin
Well wouldn't it essentially be the same thing as making the wii a pc controller for turns that motion senses and taping it to your head? 0_0
In response to Popisfizzy
Well I haven't confirmed this so don't get your junk up in a bunch but I heard a rumor they WERE going to release it for the 360 but the problem is that the HDDVD discs werent big enough. Effing Kojima man. Guys crazy. There IS a 20 GB gap between maximum capacity between HDDVD and Blu-Ray so maybe... But a game thats over 30 Gigs? Thats intense.
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
Yes, yes it would. Except the speaker on the Wiimote would be converted to give out signals instead of receive. Nyahahahahahaha.... Yes... perfection.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7