In response to Axerob
Axerob wrote:
I knew sonic was in a while ago rugg o_o why would they change it so suddenly?

Eh you're a bit late..They changed the date either early this month or last month. And for any system really, there are plenty games if you actually look..Except for RPGs on the wii; there's a SEVERE lack of those.
In response to Rugg
I would think that if they got Sonic, they are going to add a lot of other Sega Sonic Characters to the bunch. I wouldn't say it would be unreasonable to see Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Robotnic or Chaos. Of course you are talking to a old school sonic fan, so I'd like to see Sally or Bunny. Most new fans don't consider those Sonic characters, well nuts to them.

It also goes without saying if they got Sonic, they might add other 3rd party characters. Earthworm Jim? Boogerman? I'd really like to see Geno or Mallow, but due to copyright problems with SquareEnix, I don't think we will see them.
In response to Revenant Jesus
i'd love to see Megaman Zero(the newer one) in SSBB and maybe shadow aswell.
In response to PixelBind.inc
i need a iconer
I don't know Digitalmouse, a time is coming, that soon most decent games that appear on PC also appear on most home based entertainment systems. When I say that I think immediately of BioShock and HalfLifeČ.

More like many series which used to be PC only have been starting to get designed from the start to run on PC and console and has killed the quality of design and lead to terrible UIs in games that try and do both from the start. Which means less decent game for the PC at least ones released through big publishers.
In response to Theodis
I am not really worried about PC gamers at all.
Yeah I mean, come on. We practically own the gaming industry. If they stop making games for the PC then what do we do? Make them ourselves. Hell, we've been doing it for awhile already.
In response to KodeNerd
You can sort of use the wiimote with the PC its more less just changing the wiimote into the mouse cursor XD...
Here
In response to Sonicrocks
Sonicrocks wrote:
i need a iconer

Ask that in the Classified Ads section. Don't post something unrelated in this post.
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
MGS4 has officially released a statement about it being a official game for sony with a special edition ps3 check MGS4 website. better deal then the special halo edition xbox that I got, MGS4 actually comes with it :)
In response to WarLin
this should be cool.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7