ID:183087

Am i unbanned. I could log in just fine without a proxy.
From Byond? Nope. You wouldn't be able to make this post if you were. ;)

If you mean from a game, though, you'll have to contact the game's owner or one of their moderators. Check the hub entry to see if it has a link to a website or forum for the game. You can ask there to find out.
In response to Sarm
yah i mean from byond, but the pager still restricts me
In response to Kyotosan111
Then it's something with your firewall probably.
The BYOND staff wouldn't ban you, since (as far as I know) you havn't done anything wrong.
If you were banned, you wouldn't be able to post on the forums.
In response to Flame Sage
yeah probably my firewall. Because sometimes i can log in on the login page but not the pager and vice versa
You were never banned to begin with. Regardless of being on a proxy, the staff already has all of your associated keys. It's not that simple to evade a ban.
In response to Popisfizzy
Popisfizzy wrote:
It's not that simple to evade a ban.

Yes. Yes, it is. =(

-- Data
In response to Android Data
Probably not from someone like him.
In response to Android Data
Android Data wrote:
Popisfizzy wrote:
It's not that simple to evade a ban.

Yes. Yes, it is. =(

-- Data

I wouldn't say it's simple to evade a ban. There are multiple tiers of automatic protection, and all it takes is a single short command from a BYOND admin to revoke any new key for the manual aspect of the protection, since it's usually fairly obvious who's who based on their mannerisms and their activities.

So far, everyone who managed to evade a ban has generally only been allowed to come back due to the fact that they wound up maturing in the meantime. Otherwise, anyone who manages to evade a ban is usually found out and banned again unless there's clear incentive to keep them around (Tom's a big soft-hearted guy in that regard).
In response to Jtgibson
Jtgibson wrote:
I wouldn't say it's simple to evade a ban. There are multiple tiers of automatic protection, and all it takes is a single short command from a BYOND admin to revoke any new key for the manual aspect of the protection, since it's usually fairly obvious who's who based on their mannerisms and their activities.

And still, it'd be pretty easy to evade a ban, but of course you have to remember to evade the lurking eyes of BYOND Staff as well.

-- Data
In response to Popisfizzy
If you're not stupid it's pretty easy.
In response to Kalzar
Kalzar wrote:

That is the problem with a lot of banned people.
In response to Kalzar
Kalzar wrote:

maybe from a technological standpoint, but we are always watching you.

;)