Bleach: Hollow Flash

by DragonWingRayne
Bleach: Hollow Flash
Dive into the world of Bleach!
ID:1831982

Redundant
Applies to:

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.
I think that the boost that the Shikai gives should be completely removed, and that it should be given one or two more Illusion-type techniques. Some possible suggestions are below (includes unrelated stuff that I think would be good for it as well)

*An ability that lets you swap places and identities (icon and name) with someone nearby. Ex; Hinamori in the Aizen vs. Captains fight.

*A technique that makes it so the next person to strike you finds that the thing they've struck was just an illusion and that real you is behind them, in the perfect position for an attack.

*A move that turns you invisible and creates a clone that moves every way that you do- but a few spaces away from you.

*The ability to make other people invisible(unsure of usefulness).

*Making it so that the Shikai only affects those who've seen it being released, and not someone who hasn't. Ex; People who haven't seen that Aizen-user's shikai wouldn't be fooled by a disguise, even in OOC(Not sure if feasible, but Karasu leads me to believe that it is). Possibly also include a mechanic to touch the Aizen-user's blade in close-range, to reset the effect.

*The ability to move your clones(Click and drag?).

Note: Obviously I don't think that all of these things should be added together. It's just a compilation of various ideas that I've had.
DragonWingRayne resolved issue (Redundant)