ID:183218

It be that time o' the year where we show our true pirate spirit! Make all that oppose ye walk the plank!

And 'appy birthday to Ol' Yeller who be sharin' a birthday with me this very day!
Arggg...
I fail at talking like a pirate. Tips much?
In response to Flame Sage
Yuck another corprate holdiay made to annoy me! I hate this kind of holdiay and that includes april's fool!
In response to Miran94
I <3 April Fool's day! A perfect excuse to do huge pranks and get away with it scott-free =D
Arr! I be givin' out booty! people:androiddata

-- Data
In response to Ease
Ease
I <3 April Fool's day! A perfect excuse to do huge pranks and get away with it scott-free

Um, yeah, if you're in 2nd grade.
In response to Ease
Ease wrote:
I <3 April Fool's day! A perfect excuse to do huge pranks and get away with it scott-free =D

You need an excuse for that?
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, me matey!
In response to Cavern
No, the pranks mature with you :) ...or as much as pranks CAN mature anyway.
Avast! Thar be no alterin' of the greetings message at top of thar page whar it says "Hello, Popisfizzy"!
In response to Lyra04
fill overhead yer guns! Arrr! draw yer blades! all here feast upon th' foe ship tonight!

rrrrrRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
In response to Miran94
Miran94 wrote:
Yuck another corprate holdiay made to annoy me! I hate this kind of holdiay and that includes april's fool!

Corp'rate 'oliday?! What the bleedin' wench are ye goin' on about, lubber?

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html

Ev'n though th' founders arrrr tryin' ter sell a book an' stuff, it's all 'bout 'avin' fun.
In response to Flame Sage
In response to Jon88
No excuse needed, just easier to get off scott-free on that day. Otherwise you have to go to the hassle of making sure your not caught, or weasling out of it. The other day I put a lit smoke-bomb in my mates pocket without him noticing who did it. If it were Fool's Day I would have stayed there and laughed at him =D

~Ease~
In response to Ease
Ease wrote:
The other day I put a lit smoke-bomb in my mates pocket without him noticing who did it. If it were Fool's Day I would have stayed there and laughed at him =D

A real friend would of hung around to laugh, and let them know you done it. That way they could do something back to you, and then you could get them again.

It's like a chain, only made of lols.
In response to Smoko
Talk like a pirate:hey thar swabbies
Talk like a ninja:.....(Ninjas cant be heard seen or anything without sudden death of the witness)
In response to Atomic1fire
Atomic1fire wrote:
Talk like a pirate:hey thar swabbies
Talk like a ninja:.....(Ninjas cant be heard seen or anything without sudden death of the witness)

Talk Like a Pirate: Ahoy there, lubber! I'll rip an 'ole in yer gullet and fill it with th' blood of kraken!

Talk Like a Ninja: We meet again, honoured adversary. Your life shall cessate like a wave breaking against the shores of Okinawa!