ID:183230

If you haven't heard about this show it is an upcoming series premiering on NBC this fall on Weds Sept 26 at 9.

Wow so I just watched the pilot and I must say it looks pretty good. The story is well developed, the acting is on-point. I can't wait to see how the story progresses. IMO, Bionic Woman is the new Heroes. (Not that I think it's better than Heroes or anything, but it came out of no where and I'm anticipating it to be as good.) Anyone else have any opinions on the show?

Btw, I love how Katee Sackhoff (Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica) is one of the leading roles. I love her acting and she does well as the bad guy.

Question: Is something like this show even possible in real life? I know it's not to the extent of the show... But yeah, is it even remotely possible? Edit: I just answered my own question by looking it up =P http://www.touchbionics.com/ professionals.php?section=8&pageid=70
Dession wrote:
If you haven't heard about this show it is an upcoming series premiering on NBC this fall on Weds Sept 26 at 9.

That's odd, because I distinctly remember this show being made in the '70s. 1976 if I remember correctly.

But they're remaking it, eh? Hmm.

-- Data
In response to Android Data
Yeah it's being/been remade, I have no idea if it's the same exact story though. Some people were kind of mad they they brought back Bionic Woman instead of The Six Million Dollar Man, since Bionic Woman was a sequel.
In response to Dession
I thought they did bring back the Six Million Dollar Man but they called it something else.
In response to DarkView
DarkView wrote:
I thought they did bring back the Six Million Dollar Man but they called it something else.

Adjusting for inflation, no doubt. ;-)