ID:1835484

I've had an account in this community called Wealthy Affiliate for a year now, I'm just now getting into it seriously though. My year of inspection has found that it's a very welcoming, informative business. One of the owners, Kyle, is very involved with the community, and created most of the training for the site, offered in short articles and videos ranging from 10 to 20 minutes long. You could get away with doing either/or and still learn the important material.

The community is more than willing to help you reach your success, as long as you take the initiative to ask. You cannot fail using the techniques taught at WA as long as you apply yourself. I've tried a few of these types of establishments, and this is the only one to have a community so engaging and helpful.

I figured I'd share that with you all, as it will help you as much as it has helped me. I started their Affiliate Bootcamp today, and completed a few of their Getting Started courses recently, and it's very straightforward. Needless to say, I am pleased to have come across this opportunity.

If you are interested in making money for yourself and are dedicated to it, you can make a living and more using the applied methods taught at WA.

If anyone has any questions, drop a comment and I'll do my best to answer. Alternatively, you could make a free account here and post a question. They'd help you more than I could at this point.

Thanks for reading, peace.
From what I have briefly read, I am guessing that this is a plan to get people to help other people to get noticed? Like a collaboration effort to help promote each other. Either that, or it's a program to teach people methods of marketing and advertising. Or perhaps a mix of both, based on a few comments and headings that I have seen.

If any of the above statements are true and this is free, I wouldn't mind joining up. It seems like a great opportunity to get a kickstart in a business-field.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
From what I have briefly read, I am guessing that this is a plan to get people to help other people to get noticed? Like a collaboration effort to help promote each other. Either that, or it's a program to teach people methods of marketing and advertising. Or perhaps a mix of both, based on a few comments and headings that I have seen.

If any of the above statements are true and this is free, I wouldn't mind joining up. It seems like a great opportunity to get a kickstart in a business-field.

Pretty much. They teach you everything you need to know to be self-sufficient online in any market, provide the web hosting, and make an effort to help you reach your goals. The thing I love the most is the community.

If you do decide to give it a try and need any help, let me know either through here/the pager, or send me a message directly through the platform (username is Kashes).
Perhaps when I get some time, sure. If you don't hear from me in a week, that means I forgot about it after being consumed by multiple exams to study for. If that's the case, feel free to shoot me a reminder in a week and I'll check it out.
In response to Xirre
Hah, understandable (I forgot about it for 6+ months). Good luck on those exams.
You bastard. 2 days ago was a week. You didn't notify me. Now, I'm sad.
In response to Xirre
Lmao. I'm all over the place these days man so I didn't even think about it. You remembered though and that's what counts.

I did not friggin' remember lol. I was browsing through old posts on the forums and BYOND reminded me! That's right, something that isn't even human reminded me! Shame on you.
Ah, it's nice to see you kids getting along. Carry on. *thumbs up*.