ID:183554

Do DS and Wii games have the Gamecube's Health and Safety warning before all of the games too? That warning must die >:(
I think they have a new one about the Wiimote and stylist use. I have my DS one disabled though.
In response to Danial.Beta
They can be disabled? :O Why can't you turn off Gamecube warnings? I want Metroid Prime 2 and Twilight Princess to make me more violent and ruin my eyes when I play them in an unlit room :(
In response to Cowdude
They can't be disabled through... normal means.
Only when you start the units up, unless you disable them through special means...

Hm, Maybe I should start calling Beta 'The Flasher' :P

As a side note, I hate the 3 seconds I have to wait for the Wii H&S message before I can continue on >_<
In response to GhostAnime
Actually, mine isn't flashed. I just use a cart. I've thought about flashing, but never got around to it.
Ah, I see. It isn't that hard, very simple really. Just make sure your DS is plugged in (I did mine with two paperclips)

Only reason I did it is because of the bulky passkey [got mine before Slot1 cartridges came out)

But anyways...
In response to GhostAnime
Yeah, both my DS cart and GBA cart fit cleanly into my DS Lite. I could flash it, but it's working fine as it is. No need to risk bricking on the off chance it fails when I'm not having any troubles using a cart.
The FlashMe firmware has a special safety in it, so even if it is bricked, there is a way to boot right back into the FlashMe installer and re-install.
In response to Revenant Jesus
What about if you brick it while installing?
the H&S warnings are there for your, well, health and safety...

sure, they get annoying, but they have a purpose.

and i think its also required by law or something. i dunno, does 360 and ps3 have anything similar?
In response to JaxxMarron
JaxxMarron wrote:
and i think its also required by law or something.

I think it is required. They have them on every game and in the console manual.
In response to Smoko
FlashMe has this safety feature, that will let you boot the FlashMe installer even when your system is bricked. That includes during the installation, but only if it is under the first 20% of installation or something. But even if you just accidentally remove the bridge on the connector pin, it just freezes up and waits until you bridge the connection again.