ID:1836953

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
When I click on playnow it'll direct me to the download page when I already updated my client. >_>
I assume that you are talking about this page.

If you are, all you need to do is click continue.
I did but nothing happens afterwards. The game doesn't launch in the dream seeker.
Best response
Try doing a full install from the setup .exe. If the byond:// URL handler hasn't been setup, that would explain why.
This issue has arisen for me just this week
I've just completed a fresh install and it still hasn't fixed it. Version #507.1283
If you copy the link and enter it into your browser's address bar, what happens?
o.o well it ran dream seeker, then when I click Play Now, it runs dream seeker too.

Note: I didn't reboot my computer either.
So this is fixed now?
Yeah.. i'm not sure what was happening, but mine also started this within the last 2 days or so, then it seemed to go back to normal behaviour once i clicked the 'continue' link. I'm not sure if it's fully gone though, when i'm back at my own computer and can check from fresh again i can let you know how it goes if you'd like.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
So this is fixed now?

Turboskill wrote:
Yeah.. i'm not sure what was happening, but mine also started this within the last 2 days or so, then it seemed to go back to normal behaviour once i clicked the 'continue' link. I'm not sure if it's fully gone though, when i'm back at my own computer and can check from fresh again i can let you know how it goes if you'd like.

After doing what Turbo stated, it fixed itself some how.