ID:1839265

http://www.sfml-dev.org/

Hey everyone, I know it's been forever since I've done anything but I figured I'd just leave this here. I found this a few days ago, and it's wonderful. Great community, lot's of functionality and it's pretty easy to dive into and use with the amount of documentation and examples you get. If you're looking for something a little more powerful to use than BYOND while still maintaining the ease of use, check it out.

I'm probably going to port Alchemist using this library, plus it'll run so much faster if it's written in C++.
Yeah, SFML is pretty nice. I've been using it for the past few months.
Never heard of this library. From what it looks like, it seems like it would be something really great to work with. I've been looking around for something like this for a while actually. There's bindings for Python as well (me being a sucker for non-type-strict languages).

Don't be a stranger, Oasis. You among few are the pioneers of BYOND in my book and I always enjoy your work.
In response to Mr_Goober
I'll try my best not to be, university has got a firm grasp on my life outside of academia.