Bleach: Hollow Flash

by DragonWingRayne
Bleach: Hollow Flash
Dive into the world of Bleach!
ID:1839638

Redundant
Applies to:

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.
When attacking or maybe even being attacked, maybe leaving a clone behind while you turn invisible would be a nice touch as it would technically would trigger complete hypnosis skill.

When Aizen's Zanpakuto makes clones I figure it was to either distract or confuse but the clones are always made in one direction, South. If the clones were made and took the direction of the user when they were made that would helpful.

Since Aizen Zanpakuto can control the five senses weather you know it or not i heard of an idea that sounded half decent but didn't seem to be said properly so I'll try to say it in a more understandable way.

If the shikai had a ability to just swap a person's appearance with someone else while taking their appearance all at once like Aizen did while fighting the captains even though he seemed to have swapped the people aswell.

Just a random thought here but when in Aizen's shikai if maybe you made a clone by just shunpo'ing that could be useful, but the Aizen kind of clone.

DragonWingRayne resolved issue (Redundant)