ID:1839646

As I try to host or test run the game on byond, it crashes but when I use the old download byond, it doesn't crash.. can anyone please help me what could cause the problem of this? Old codes? Any help will do, big thanks.
What version of BYOND are you using, and what's the last version the game was compiled using?

Also, how are you going about hosting? Are you trying to use the Dream Seeker and clicking Host or directly opening up Dream Daemon and selecting the .zip and hosting it from there?

And I'm sorry, what do you mean about crashing? Is Dream Daemon physically closing out without any errors, or does it give an error?

Also, you don't need two posts for the same question.
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1839649
I deleted the duplicate post.

To build on what Alex said, if Dream Daemon is shutting down with an error, please see if you can get crash details. Specifically, I need to know 1) which exact version you're running, the major and minor build number, 2) what module (e.g., usually it's byondcore.dll) is crashing, and 3) what offset the crash happened at. The last two should show up when you look at the details.

Additionally, it couldn't hurt to say which game this is, whether it happens in other games, if it happens as soon as you startup or only after some time, and of course what operating system you're using.
I have figure out the problem, thanks for the advices everyone.
I apologize if I have posted more than once I didn't noticed it posted twice.
Glad to know it's working for you now.

So it can help other users in the future, can you tell us what happened and how you solved it?
It was an older byond version of the coded source. I asked a friend if there is a way to check or download the older byonds and he said yes and that's what I did and tada. only works for the older versions but I won't complain. I am happy enough I solved the issue.
Well if you have an issue with crashing in the current build (507.1283), I'd very much like to know more about the crash. If however you had this in 506, it's probably an issue I already fixed.