ID:184135

Woo just got the browser. Haha it's okay could be better... =]

It's annoying to type but it has a word guesser thing. I love the blue pulsing messenger light.

-Dession
*not on my Wii*

'Tis too slow, for me. Because it's over at the other end of my house, relative to my wireless router.

Yeah, that's not good. I need to work on that.
Typin this from my wii too :) Gotta get used to it, but still faster than a standard controller...That word thing is annoying and hurts more than helps; turned mine off.
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
I like the word thingy -_-
In response to Nishiatsu
Most of the time, it does get on my nerve as well :/
In response to GhostAnime
Well, I don't know how well the controls work, but the PS3's "text messaging" style keyboard really gets on my nerves. Granted, I have like 5 USB keyboards laying around that I can plug in, but trying to use the onscreen one is painful. It does do the "T9Word" thing, but I use so many words that aren't listed in most dictionaries that it is nothing but annoying (BYOND for example).

Some of the better one screen keyboards use something like a keypad, but then they map each letter to a button on the control. So you roll over your virtual 5 "A" for J, "B" for K, or "C" for L. It works far better than any other virtual console keyboard I have seen.
In response to Danial.Beta
Just got the browser, tying this message on my Wii. I wish the text on websites wasn't so small, even when you zoom in.
Me too! Text is hard to read, though...
OMG, I just thought of something, Byond is only like 2MB, so could you install it on the wii?
In response to Zoltor
No.
In response to Elation
Ohh sigh lol, that would be awesome if you could though.
In response to Zoltor
Not a chance.

It gives you a file not supported error when trying to view anything other than images or websites.
In response to Smoko
Sigh, yea but it would be great if you could.
In response to Zoltor
Yeah, BYOND on a TV with a crappy resolution would be awesome. I mean heck, what more could you want?
In response to Smoko
"Yeah, BYOND on a TV with a crappy resolution would be awesome. I mean heck, what more could you want?"

Anyone with a video card that has a TV output outlet can use the TV i play movies games on my TV :P.
In response to Dead_Demon
Zoom in, but its annoying to browse while zoomed in haha. They need to add more views.
In response to Smoko
Hey, not all of us have crappy TV's. Mine is High Def.
Sofatube - Youtube and others for Wii's and PS3's:

http://www.redkawa.com/sofatube/play/

~Kujila
In response to Kujila
Youtube works fine on the Wii, without that thing.
In response to Dession
It does? I was on it yesterday and it said that it couldn't support the videos o.o
Page: 1 2