ID:184199

just outta curiousity, i have been considering making a very in deph scarface byond game. and i was just wondering if i release this game who all is interested
Me, if it's good. I mean, i probably won't play it and i probably wont check this topic again, but im interested.
Sounds interesting, but why don't you just make a drug trafficing game and drop the Scarface label altogether so you can take all the credit for the game?

... Unless you're planning to follow the storyline.
In response to ExoDimensional
ExoDimensional wrote:
Sounds interesting, but why don't you just make a drug trafficing game and drop the Scarface label altogether so you can take all the credit for the game?

... Unless you're planning to follow the storyline.

sounds like a game i know......

<small>drugwarscough</small>
In response to Animay3
well if anyone is interested send me a email at [email protected] and anyone wit exp can join the project, i might drop the scarface label and just make the game a trafficiing game, prolly, so yea just drop a email and ill hit ya back
i would i was thinking about making a godfather game with a player controlled economy
In response to Mblal6
The economy is based around screwing over local merchants, I don't think it would last long with the players in-charge of it. Unlike actual crime lords players wont understand that you can't just shoot a guy and take all his money or else there will be no one to steal from next time.

Nice idea, but I think you may want to find an alternative. =P
In response to DarkView
maybe if i did make one then i might have the npcs run the economy npc families npc self sustaining until the corrupt
economy gets itself moving.
In response to Mblal6
Add some already existing powerful mafia bosses that keep people in check.
From the little I know about gangs and such (the interesting, awesome and cool gangs mind, like from the American prohibition times, not the uninteresting nowadays ones :p), it's a very strict system of respect and not screwing around with other people... if you, the player, go around murdering every civilian merchant then the bigger mafia bosses are going to want to keep you in check with their heavily armed goons. :p
In response to Elation
what i dont get, is why the goons would want to be goons, if they had those massive weapons they could easily overpower the mob boss by collecting other goons and stopping the mob-boss-hype
In response to VolksBlade
It happened in Russia and France!
In response to VolksBlade
in a game this would just basicly happen all the time xD
However in real life, the big guys get respect and protection, so trying to shoot one down will cost your life and you wont life a happy rich life.

In that case, might as well stay a goon until a chance to become a bigger goon arises xD
In response to SyncWolf
You could have territory's if a player or team, gang owns territory's then people in there would have to pay protection money or something.
In response to Yorae
Yeah, beside the fact in real life you would have died and so no money to collect when your dead..
yea u should release that game