Reminds me of a screenshot my friend sent me a couple years back. It was rather funny.

i'm sad I've never gotten a bot to talk to me.
In response to Mrshawdows
Mrshawdows wrote:
i'm sad I've never gotten a bot to talk to me.

You were never loved.
Like everything the cool kids are doing, I'm late on the subject.
ohwell.

The picture is of low quality, THESE PEOPLE NEED TO MAKE SURE THEIR PICTURES ARE OF A HIGH QUALITY..

edit: tried to talk to her, no response.

=(

Empirez, halp.
I need da halp with de ladies.
I'll just drop this here:
"Sandra" tried to get in contact with me the other day. She didn't talk to me at all. Even the bots know I'm repulsive!
In response to Ter13
I'm sorry to hear that, Ter. :( My condolences.
Holy crap, you found Navi! Quick, Yut, go find Link next!
This is why we can't have nice things...
Yut Put wrote:
i have a bot that has been sending me "hey" "hiya" etc for almost two weeks now. it doesnt say anything else if I don't respond at all. my goal is to collect as many "hey"s as i possibly can

I think it's just shy, Yut. Try being assertive.
Yut Put wrote:
i have a bot that has been sending me "hey" "hiya" etc for almost two weeks now. it doesnt say anything else if I don't respond at all. my goal is to collect as many "hey"s as i possibly can

I've been wondering why you aren't talking to me.. It's not a bot....
Why hasn't anyone said anything about this yet?

still waiting for one of these to add me ;c
hey i know for a fact any girl named "destiny" is a no-go. also any chick who has "sha" in her name, i.e. Shaquisha, Tanisha and Lanfreesha.

went to a restaurant where the waitress was named "Passionzhane". didn't even bother asking her how her name was pronounced because i'm sure i would've said it wrong and you know how girls be when you say they name wrong. they be ready to chop yo nuts off.
Everytime those bots ask my age, I just say 'I'm a newborn baby. I'm going to report you to the FBI for showing tits and pussy to a newborn baby.' and they keep going

It's fun to play with the bots
In response to VixiV
VixiV wrote:
Why hasn't anyone said anything about this yet?

still waiting for one of these to add me ;c

What? Her status? I added her once and then removed her because she said nothing. Then she added me again and this time it showed her status "Are you my horny hero???" The second I saw that crap I started spamming, "No. No. No." xD Because I knew what was coming next.
Skype is a gov't backdoor, not to be trusted.
Spyware alert!
In response to AERProductions
AERProductions wrote:
Spyware alert!

Of course it is. That's why everytime I talk about periods and condoms in a skype call they always give me ads about babies and everytime I talk about about my child support they give me ads about lawyers and junk.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
AERProductions wrote:
Spyware alert!

Of course it is. That's why everytime I talk about periods and condoms in a skype call they always give me ads about babies and everytime I talk about about my child support they give me ads about lawyers and junk.

Haha, funny stuff.
Darn that targeted advertising! I don't buy no products from nobody! ERN!
:) Too bad they don't have adblock for Skype (maybe they do?).
In response to AERProductions
AERProductions wrote:
Xirre wrote:
AERProductions wrote:
Spyware alert!

Haha, funny stuff.

It was a joke but honestly, I've had some topics with friends in a skype call and they do change ads to what you say. It doesn't take long either.

You could always make one to run on top of Skype. It's possible. Not sure if it exists. Or, you could block the IP that produces ads.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
AERProductions wrote:
Xirre wrote:
AERProductions wrote:
Spyware alert!

Haha, funny stuff.

It was a joke but honestly, I've had some topics with friends in a skype call and they do change ads to what you say. It doesn't take long either.

You could always make one to run on top of Skype. It's possible. Not sure if it exists. Or, you could block the IP that produces ads.

Yeah, I can understand targeted advertising from internet searches but the ads changing to something based on what you say is creepy.

Yeah, there use to be such third-party add-ons for things like MSN Messenger (remember that old thing? haha) where it would IP block the ads.

The old way to do it is to block them with your Hosts file.
Page: 1 2 3