ID:1842362

Not a bug
BYOND Version:507
Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate
Web Browser:Firefox 37.0
Applies to:BYOND Pager

This is not a bug. It may be an incorrect use of syntax or a limitation in the software. For further discussion on the matter, please consult the BYOND forums.
It's a minor one. For some reason BYOND keeps telling me there's new version of BYOND - 506.1250 despite me having 507.

http://clip2net.com/s/3gWY5Xc
Lummox JR resolved issue (Not a bug)
This is expected; 507 is not listed on the official beta channel yet, so the pager doesn't recognize it as official.

This will be moot very soon as 507 is moving to stable shortly.
Ah, reminds me. I was going to post somethign of a similar nature, but perhaps in byond help instead, because i wasn't sure i could label it a byond bug. Also i feel it would be more a case of requiring assistance for how to get around the issue related to this i seemed to be having... so uh i think ima just post the image here that illustrates what i'm talking about rather than making a new post.

http://i.imgur.com/Wex8FHr.png

Should this be something i am able to work around, perhaps a different issue i should take up with the developer of the game that the zip is of, or will this kinda be an issue until the moving into stable thing is done.

In response to Turboskill
That error message is pretty self-explanatory; use version 507 to run that world.
Right, except i was on version 507, or at least i should have been as shown by the byond version report in the pager, and by virtue of the fact that i actually re-downloaded and merged a newer version of the bin, cgf, lib and web folders from the 507.1283_byond.zip just to double check, but i still wasn't being allowed in.
Not to worry though, because i just tried accessing that dmb again earlier, no changes, and it worked... so i don't know what was up with it a day or so ago.
In response to Turboskill
You must have still had 506 somewhere, because DS was saying it was version 506.1250.