ID:1843717

Trying to make some music with Famitracker with my first song ever.

started using famit tracker because I wanted 8bit sound effects and music effects for contention so it can have that game boy feel.

http://yourlisten.com/Drevon/contention-travylle-bain

and I was wondering, how do you guys like it? (note this is my first try so if editing is needed tell me)

(edited)

Travy! Welcome back.

Any who, while I'm not some music expert. I liked the song, my only critique would be towards the end. I'd say the last twelve seconds or so -- the notes are screeching, or well at least one of the notes. You oughta go with something less powerful on that portion.

Side note: Use some site to upload music, so I can critique without having to download. I had to go through like 5 pop-ups QQ.
Ty man I will try
reedited it now you dont have to down;oadand it has a better beat
For some reason, it sounds less hard on my ears. Yet, it doesn't sound different. It sounds more like it's in the background, like it should have been. I'm not sure if it's me or what. Good job, Trav. -- By the way, ever thought of a soundcloud? lol Or, hell... bandcamp?
my browser isn't compatible and forme to update browser...I need the dll errors fixed and windows installer fixed lol!