ID:184485

Hey, Finally set my router up so I can now host, so if you need a host please post, will host 1 game 24/7, Lag free (unless im playing gunz, but i dont play that much, dont worry :P)

So please host your game here if you need a host, I will choose one.

Signiture: Lord Vetiro
Sup Torla :D
In response to SSJ-Chao
Hey :P
In response to Torla2217
no one needs host? >.>
In response to Torla2217
If you want to host mine, you can. It's not critical, though. That is, you can when I fix that "memory leak" style problem. That may take a day or two.

--Vito
In response to Vito Stolidus
I got Hamachi and that helps a bit :P

Makes it so I can actually host, but I think other people need to get on the same Hamachi server to join or something.
In response to SSJ-Chao
SSJ-Chao wrote:
Makes it so I can actually host, but I think other people need to get on the same Hamachi server to join or something.

Yeah it's not actually that good then- anyone can host with hamachi but the fact that you need hamachi negates any usefulness outside just playing online with a group of friends.
In response to Torla2217
bah, ill try and make my own game, i wanna make Inuyashas Revenge 3, do i need permission form the guy who made 1 and 2? Because i think he quit playing, i added him, hes never on, and he never updates his game >.>
In response to Torla2217
I think you should not make a sequel to a game you did not start.
In response to Xx Dark Wizard xX
Yeah, it would probably be a better idea to name it something else and call it "inspired by" the original games. You'll ruffle less feathers that way.
In response to Crispy
Crispy wrote:
Yeah, it would probably be a better idea to name it something else and call it "inspired by" the original games. You'll ruffle less feathers that way.
In response to Torla2217
Need toast? Post.