ID:184572

If you didn't know it, the game Manic Mansion was HEAVILY censored, for some of the most stupid things I have ever heard.

In 2004 a group known as the LucasFans Productions and completely re-did the PC version of Manic Mansion in 256 colours and made it completely uncensored.

I found a copy and uploaded it to my members blog. Here is the direct link.

Note to Byond Staff: This game is freeware, as far I as know, this file is not illegal or considered as warez.

http://members.byond.com/Shades/files/ maniacmansiondeluxe.zip
Shades wrote:
I found a copy and uploaded it to my members blog. Here is the direct link.

Why? There are PLENTY of other sites on the internet that have it already. Even fileplanet looks like it has a copy.
In response to Jon88
in fact, the zip file includes a link on where to get it, and a thing saying 'if you find it anywhere else, send a message' bla bla

Not that I care at all though:P

The game was neat, I'll play it longer some time when I'm a bit bored.

And btw, I think the game is maniac mansion...

I didn't even realize until I went searching for the history on the game:P
In response to Jerico2day
Sorry, just trying to be nice and give out a direct link.

That being said if the download is avaible almost anywhere, I don't see what the big deal is if I redistrubite a file that I downloaded myself.

So go ahead and tell that web site that I got it from so I can tell them to get a life.
In response to Shades
Shades wrote:
So go ahead and tell that web site that I got it from so I can tell them to get a life.

You don't know what website it is? Have you even opened the .zip file? :P
In response to Jon88
Yeah I dont bother to read their stupid text files.
In response to Shades
I'm thinking about making a Maniac Mansion Online...
It would sure be interesting..

What do you guys think?
In response to Flame Sage
As long as you can be bernard go for it, I just finished the game today, very fun indeed.

The only real issue would be gameplay, how would you go about creating a mansion and having it mutliplayer? Would it be like the original but 3 people control different characters or would it be like 6 or 7 people attempting to save the girl with random characters walking around the house and randomized goals