the imagination of a 12 year old
NNAAAAHH was the imaginary sound a giant sand worm would make when you shot it with a machine gun. Myself(I believe being twelve at the time) and my at-time best friend(would've been 16 at the time) would describe and make shit up for why certain things were certain ways in games. I don't remember what game we were playing, but it involved shooting things in a desert on a mounted machine gun that rotated 360°. The imprint of the bullets in the sand dragging along looked like a giant worm moving under the sand. I believe "NNAAAAHH" was more a "NNYYAAHH" battlecry my friend made doing such. Sketh, my usual username wasn't available, so I made the key NNAAAAHH.

Later I decided to use Skethz instead of Sketh, whenever Sketh was taken.

Sketh was my own spin on "Skieth" from the DotHack series. Originally from the official DotHack forums, where Skieth was, of course, taken and I needed something that I liked(I can't stand having to include stupid shiz in a name to be used, like numbers or symbols. Even extra letters.).
Back when BYOND was young and full of infidels, me and Yut Butt knew the lands were in grave danger. So, we set out to fix the world of BYONDia once and for all.

To do this, we would need to combine our powers through the sacred arts of Sweaty Buttcheek Fusion. We went to a sauna, and sat in it for 5 hours. After 5 hours, our butt cheeks had become raw, irritated, and sweaty - perfectly suitable for the fusion.

We then bent over and spread our cheeks for examination by Eugene the Support Agent. After squeezing our cheeks for a few minutes, Eugene had confirmed that our cheeks were at maximum efficiency and optimal levels. After that I ran and grabbed the Sweaty Buttcheek Fusion manual, authored by Developous himself, and began to recite teh sacred chant:

"One cheek becomes two cheeks,
Two cheeks become four cheeks,
Once four cheeks are achieved,
Glory is what thine shall receive,
Let not only the right cheek, but the left cheek as well,
Fuse in everlasting harmony and be ever so swell."

We then shoved our butts into each other and became Omnibutt, the most powerful mass of sweaty butt cheek in existence. We were so stronk, people thought we had the strength of an Empire, and me and Yut Butt were a Team, so I decided to combine Empire with Team and got EmpireTeam.

But where did the "Z" come from? That, my friends, is another story for another day.
I don't even...
Teka made the name.
In response to EmpirezTeam
Worst story NA.
In response to Ganite
Teka seems to have the gift of creativity.

EmpirezTeam, teach me to tell stories like that pl0x.

Half way through I thought I was reading an erotic novel.
Southend is the hood im from and boi because spelling things correctly was uncool back in the day
This was my runescape name before runescape got dumb.
In response to EmpirezTeam
You must be high or something to have wrote that...
My name was consisted of me being 14, having only recently discovering Cable TV and the net. Inuyasha was an anime on Adult Swim, one of the first anime's I watched, before I even knew what it was. (The very first was Dragonball Z.) However, at the time I created the key, Inuyasha was the only I could reference too, since it was the beginning of that path.
My story is rather boring:

I went by the name of killa storm during my days of being obsessed with counter-strike. Sometime during 2004 I wanted a new alias. So I Steam searched my two best friends and found one named "CALUS" and the other "CoRPS." So I went with that and found out later that those accounts were not theirs.

I've made many attempts, when I used BYOND, to find a new alias that made more sense. It never worked...
slammed my fists into the keyboard. worked out in the end.
In response to WorldWideDuelist
WorldWideDuelist wrote:
You must be high or something to have wrote that...

That's the thing. I've never gotten high before.

I behave this way completely sober. Just imagine what I'll be capable of if I ever 420blazeit. The world is not prepared.
Solomn Architect was a somewhat intentional misspelling of solemn, but my username on a lot of games is AbsoluteDBag69... my most blatant attempt to literally create one of the least offensive, yet most immature names in existence. I think "Fart Smellington" is a little better, but I commit to my bad decisions, at least.
This is my real name. I wasn't aware you could use a fake one :(
Mine was pretty random. Just typed some stuff. I later learned Aiko was a female name and Aaiko is now a clothing line, so I get asked a lot if I am female and how to pronounce it. I have pretty much stopped using the name for anything new.
My Key name is my catchy brand of internet capable rocks (No bluetooth support as of yet). We utilize a rock's natural mesh network capabilities to bring internet to everyone we can. Also the name of our undersea emergency broadcast station.
My name came from two different reasons

1. my family always says that i'm a very distant person.

and

2. my friends say that i act weird almost like i came from a different world.

so i put them together thus DistantWorld and the 101 just sounded a little catchy to me at the end :P
Pure Imagination. I'ts stuck with me for a few years now.
Page: 1 2 3