ID:184741

I was sitting here working on my card designs for my SMB card game on BYOND. Bascilly what I do is use a card that is blank, and then paste a new image as a new layer over the card, put it where I want and then use the Magic wand option to remove the background colors on the image.

Well suddenly my Magic Wand option refuses to work, it just sits there. So can anyone give me any ideas why it is refusing to work?
Shades wrote:
Well suddenly my Magic Wand option refuses to work, it just sits there. So can anyone give me any ideas why it is refusing to work?

In photoshop, it could be because you have a different layer selected, so the magic wand's trying to select the wrong stuff. I don't know about Paint Shop Pro, but maybe it's something like that.
In response to Jon88
I found out what happened, I must have hit some series of keys without thinking about it, because now instead of just clicking I have to hold shift. I found that by looking at the tool desc.

what a pain.
If I were you, I would just use Inkscape or Xara Xtreme to create your card designs. They are much more amenable to layouts, designs, etc. You can Google them to find free downloads.