In response to Sarm
Okay, umm im posting two things here.

1. this is from wikipedia.

In Super Mario Bros. 3, Bowser is for the first time joined by his seven children, the Koopalings. Their names are puns on real-life historical figures and celebrities: Ludwig von Koopa, Lemmy Koopa, Roy Koopa, Iggy Koopa, Wendy O. Koopa, Morton Koopa Jr., and Larry Koopa. On their cartoon shows, their names were changed to Kooky, Hip, Bully, Hop, Kootie Pie, Big Mouth, and Cheatsy, respectively. It was revealed in the Nintendo Official Magazine U.K. that their mother is called Clawdia.

The Koopalings make their debut appearance in Super Mario Bros. 3.The Koopalings continued to accompany Bowser for Super Mario World, Mario Is Missing, and Yoshi's Safari, as well as the cartoon shows and comic books, but mysteriously disappeared afterwards. They did, however, make a returning appearance as mini-bosses in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.

In Super Mario World it is clearly stated in cutscenes that Mario kills each and every one of them, though it is most likely justifiable homicide given that they are trying to kill him.

In Super Mario Sunshine, Bowser is joined by what appears to be his eighth kid, Bowser Jr., who later goes on to serve as his partner in subsequent Mario sports games. Bowser Jr. closely resembles a younger Bowser, to the point where he could almost be considered a clone.

Throughout the Mario Party series, Bowser is accompanied by a seemingly infinite number of little Koopas whom resemble him, dubbed "Baby Bowsers" until Mario Party 4, at which point they were called "Koopa Kids". Starting at Mario Party 5, 3 differently-colored Koopa Kids (Blue, Red, and Green K. Kid) appeared. In the console games, there was only one of each color, but Mario Party Advance featured many in the Koopa Kid mini-games.

The real relationship between Bowser and these Koopa Kids from the Mario Party series is unclear presently.

2. Ummm why the hell are you guys talking about Peach, and Koopa having sex, when Peach has the "Vibe Wand"? >D hahaha Vibe Wand.
In response to KageSuiryu
Think about what you're saying. Homicide? This is Mario, not Hitman.
In response to Sarm
Sarm wrote:
Think about what you're saying. Homicide? This is Mario, not Hitman.

Well now that I think about it, it IS pretty harsh to kick somebody into lava...repeatedly..
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
Bowser bathes in an acid swimming pool in Mario Sunshine. I'm pretty sure he can take it. >:( Maybe it's just the impact of the fireballs rather than the heat that knocks him off.
In response to Sarm
What I posted I copied from wikipedia.
In response to Sarm
bowzer just said that so bowzer jr would be after mario lol XD
Page: 1 2