ID:184753

var
names[]=list("John","Jon","Mike","Michael","Micheal","Tom","Thomas","Robert","Rob","Nick","Nicholas","Matthew","Mathew","Daniel","Dan","Chris","Christopher","Jack","Jackson","Clark","George")

mob
verb
generate()
for(var/i in names)
var page[]=world.Export("http://byond.com/people/[i]")
if(!page){world<<"[i] wasn't found."; continue}
var content=file2text(page["CONTENT"])
var forged=copytext(content,findtext(content,"Forged")+219)
forged=copytext(forged,1,findtext(forged,"</td>"))
world<<"[i] = [forged]"
if(names.Find(i)==names.len)
world<<"Finished."

Turned up:

John = 3/15/99
Jon = 6/26/99
Mike = 7/30/99
Michael = 7/15/00
Micheal = 9/21/01
Tom wasn't found.
Thomas = 3/21/00
Robert = 8/4/00
Rob = 7/9/99
Nick = 6/20/99
Nicholas = 4/7/01
Matthew = 7/3/99
Mathew = 8/17/01
Daniel = 8/2/00
Dan wasn't found.
Chris = 4/13/99
Christopher = 6/28/00
Jack = 7/29/00
Jackson = 1/30/02
Clark = 1/2/04
George = 9/10/00

Are any of these guys still around? I'm guessing they're some of Dan's and Tom's friends that created a key to see what everyone was talking about. :)
Crashed wrote:
I'm guessing they're some of Dan's and Tom's friends that created a key to see what everyone was talking about. :)

Nope. The only college friends that I'm aware have registered BYOND keys are myself, Bootyboy, and Dramstud. Pretty sad when you consider that pretty much all of our friends are aware of BYOND.
In response to Mike H
So who could 'John' and some of those people possibly be? I mean, they seem to have created a key before the final key making system was implemented.
In response to Crashed
Crashed wrote:
So who could 'John' and some of those people possibly be?

John, and the names of the other people. That is their identity. Duh!
In response to Crashed
Perhaps they were testers, or something...

O-matic
SSJBrolly = 6/16/01

Coincidence? I think not.

;)
In response to Crashed
Crashed wrote:
So who could 'John' and some of those people possibly be? I mean, they seem to have created a key before the final key making system was implemented.

So did many others. I'd like to point out that Jp has a 2-letter key, but I'm not going to assume that because he made it before the final system was implemented, he's one of Dantom's friends.

Hiead