ID:184825

Work is letting us wear shorts now due to extreme heat in our area. But only Kaki and Jean. I used to have these shorts JC-Pennys called Judos which went down to about your calfs.

Does anyone know where I can buy anything like that again and what they were call?
capries? capris... capres? capries! maybe? That kinda thing lol? I've only seen girls wear capries Xd
I think you are thinking of Jnco. That was the brand that did the "ultra baggy" the most. I have a pair of Jnco shorts that go all the way down to my ankles. You could also fit a 2 Liter of soda in each back pocket(I did it a few times, nothing like sneaking into the movies with a 2 Liter).
Shades wrote:
Work is letting us wear shorts now due to extreme heat in our area. But only Kaki and Jean. I used to have these shorts JC-Pennys called Judos which went down to about your calfs.

Does anyone know where I can buy anything like that again and what they were call?

I'm not sure if you have this store at where your located, but I've bought shorts like that at this store called "Randy River" I'm not really sure what the shorts are called, but they had a few pairs there not to meantion the cool ones they have(like flames), pretty slick stuff. =P