ID:1848337

Alright so I'm editing this source . And doing a good job up until the point where I find these words

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have ctrl F'd a million times and replaced words and ish, but I can -never- find these words to replace them. Now I did find some progress where I was able to change the words in that it had something to do with whatever 'M.name' means. Nonetheless if someone could point me at where I would find these damn words at to edit. and I know they're in quotations, yet I can't find them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Byond's Gangsta
It looks like to me the only place in the code you showed is the object path itself, as you know if you don't give an item a name it gets it's name from the path itself. try updating the paths so that they have the name you want.

Also I doubt jutsus are part of src's inventory or else the inventory tab would have to keep out jutsus out of it's lists and jutsus keep normal items out of its lists.

So it's probably a different list containing jutsus that you'd need to be modifying instead, which is why that likely doesn't work.

***But for you it's probably easiest to simply edit the path directly or modify the name under the object itself and hope it updates on the player.

Otherwise you need to find how it stores jutsus(if not in the users inventory.)