In response to Crispy
I was only kidding about the fire thing, I really drown puppies that I get from the homeless shelter. Did you know they only charge like $25 for each one?
In response to Shades
Shades wrote:
I was only kidding about the fire thing, I reall drown puppies that I get from the homeless shelter. Did you know they only charge like $25 for each one?

are you trying to be funny? thats just stupic and immature...
In response to Strawgate
Strawgate wrote:
Think of it this way, you'd never consider blowing someones brains out, if you never saw it happen. If you never saw any violence at all, you wouldn't consider trying to kill them. You'd only see the bad parts of the violence, and jail.

Thats:

1) Not true

2) Not plausible.

The mentality of attempting to 'hide' the world from someone doesn't work. It does NOT work. I'll repeat it, just for emphasis. It. Does. Not. Work..

Why ? Its human nature to be curious. Guess what ? Its also human nature to survive, and to a degree its human instinct to survive by killing if need be.

Note, that doesn't justify killing. At all. I hate violence, and I avoid fights even if it results in me being hurt because of my aversion. But stating stuff like that just doesn't work.

Replace gun with rock or fists; Its still the same act.
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Shades wrote:
I was only kidding about the fire thing, I really drown puppies that I get from the homeless shelter. Did you know they only charge like $25 for each one?

are you trying to be funny? thats just stupic and immature...

No.. thats just stupid.
In response to Strawgate
Strawgate wrote:
Think of it this way, you'd never consider blowing someones brains out, if you never saw it happen. If you never saw any violence at all, you wouldn't consider trying to kill them. You'd only see the bad parts of the violence, and jail.

Anger and violence are instrinsic to human nature; it's hardwired into our brains.
Jack Thompson is a joke. A crazy, crazy joke.

I think it's an interesting idea for a controller that will probably produce many horrible games. I also wish Sony and Nintendo would stop with the Controller-Controller Revolution war. It just makes everybody involved look a little silly. Not as silly as people who turn int screaming videogame fanboys, but still...

Oh, and I am waiting to see when somebody develops an "adult" game with this :-/ Fortunately, it's Nintendo, home of anti-edgy games, so unless it has cartoony graphics of Kirby or Mario, it will probably never happen :-)
In response to Shades
Shades wrote:
No.. thats just stupid.

No.. that's just a typo, stupid.
In response to Jmurph
I'm guessing you havent seen "Red Steel" yet.

smooth...
In response to Jmurph
You have no idea how the Japanese are.

You'll most likely be able to import a hentai game then touch it and play it with your wiiwi-, er, remote.
In response to Scoobert
and they say that civilization evolved...
In response to Carved in Shadows
More evolved than america. Them and their damn glass candy
In response to Carved in Shadows
Evolution isn't relevant to this. Strangely enough, making typographical errors does not make one less likely to produce offspring. =P
In response to Crispy
I ment the conversation in genral...
In response to Jmurph
Did you ever play "Killer 7" for the Gamecube? Probably the edge-iest game I've ever had the misfortune to experience.
The inter-level rape scenes are pretty good, though.
In response to Elation
Elation wrote:
Did you ever play "Killer 7" for the Gamecube? Probably the edge-iest game I've ever had the misfortune to experience.
The inter-level rape scenes are pretty good, though.

I'll bet they are ;P
In response to Jmurph
I saw a new review for that new operation game for the Wii, they even designed a scalpul like controller. Later I guess they could make knives, guns or swords, so there might be an issue with people like Jack.
In response to Shades
Yeah, that's going to be part 2 to Trauma Center.
In response to Shades
Page: 1 2