ID:184899

Huy guys I got plastic in my eyes and it cut my right eyes lens. Ill be gone for awhile as I am not supposed to be on the computer or use anything that strains my eyes.

I got to put this creme in my eye 5 times a day, extra heavy when I go to bed. It sucks.

See you around.
That sucks :\
In response to Vans
g'luck dude
Sounds fun. :/
In response to Popisfizzy
That's what you get for working at that kind of job.
Bleh, that sucks :( I hear that happens a lot when working with metals, too.

Hope to see you around.
In response to Kunark
My eye is doing a lot better today due to the creme I had to put in it.

What happened was a few days ago, my eye felt annoyed, but I just passed it off. Then 2 days ago, it was really bugging me and I rubbed the hell out of it. I woke up the next day and my eye was red and sore, and I had this pink ring going around the conera..

I went to work but when I got there my vision was bad in that eye and any light really hurt my eye badly.

So I went home early and at like 5:30 I went to the eye doctor. Who looked at my eye and told me it looked like my eye had a recurring cut, and he thinks my eye had been cut before and started to heal, but for some reason, the heal got like caught on the inside of my eye lid and got re-ripped open.

My eye is feeling a lot better now and the light dosen't hurt it like it was before. So Ive been watching some TV anc checking messages.

Flame Sage, I don't care if you MENT for that to be funny, I desere to be cut in the eye? You can get bent so hard it isn't funny. I hope it happens to you one day so you know what it feels like prick.
In response to Flame Sage
Yeah, and construction workers deserve to be killed at the workplace because of their job. Firemen deserve to be burned, police deserve to be shot.

I love your logic.
My brother scraped part of his eye off after colliding with a tree. Glad to know it's getting better. =)
In response to Elation
Don't you have to wear goggles when working with metal/Plastic. Its a top priority.
In response to Nishiatsu
Sorry, I didn't mean for that to be funny, what I ment was..

"You get paid lots of money, stuff that like would be bound to happen. The job comes with the dangers."

I wasn't poking fun.
But yeah, don't they atleast give you goggles?
(Well; I could they COULD have cut through the goggles if he was wearing them.)
In response to Flame Sage
Sorry I took it the wrong way..

Anyways not only do I wear eye glasses, I wear safety glasses and when I cut I wear a face shield on top of it.

Stuff is BOUND to get on you though, no matter what.

One time some how a glob of melted plastic got past my face shield and laded on my check and burned me.

One of my friends was using the re-grinder (we grind up waste plastic and recycle it..) and he was wearing these heavy duty rubber gloves.. Well somehow this big glob of molten plastic got down into his gloves and burnt the hell out of him.

And I don't get paid that well to being with.. I am thinking about signing up with the oil rigs around here, starting pay is like $16.00 an hour.