ID:184926

Well, anyone with sales experience, please tell me if this is a decent job. I'm currently working at a golf course and I just got hired at a place called vector. They sell cutco products which are most likely the best cutlery and hunting knives in the world, which are caled Cutco. I was hired as a sales representative. However, the company does not do telemarketing or door-to-door. What they do is get recommendations from past customers, call them and if they are interested we are dispatched to their house. We have to use our own car and our own gas. However, each appointment we do, we automaticly get $17.25. My starting commission is 10%. If my commission is not more then the minimum appointment rate of $17.25 each then I get the minimum. Commission gradually goes up. Supposedly all appointments are no more then 10 to 15 minutes from my household. I recieve college credit which is most likely why 90% of their employees are college students. I also have a chance of getting a schlorship.

What do you guys think, deal.....or no deal?
I think it's great. If you get a nice amount of clientel, you can make a good amount of money.