ID:185181

Why dont people reply to my post on the Classified Ads I post dozens of times(not at the time time like once a month) and I never get replies why is this?
probably because nobody can help you or they just dont want to
In response to Dragon_Fire6564
It might be the fact that you posted this

ID:446664

please use the games forums for stuff like that no one on the developer forums and do anything for you.

And hence thats why only one person has replied to it
Well for starters you've got the same problem the majority of Classified Ads posters have. You don't put any information in your posts. They're mostly a sentance posts offering nothing but a vague description of a game and what you want.
Let's look at ID:445663. Read that and tell me what information it gives us.
-You're thinking about making a game, probably a FanGame of either DragonballZ or Harry Potter.
-If you make that game you'll need a host.
-Your contact details.

Three things. None of them are even interesting. Heaps of people want hosts and you're not even sure what sort of game you want to make.
That's probably the thing we should focus on here. You don't have a game that needs to be hosted, you don't even have an idea for a game that you'll eventually want to have hosted.
Unless you're somehow planning to pull a playable game out of thin air there's absoultely no need for you to organize a host right now.

Now in order to get a response you're going to need to make sure to do a few things;
-Provide as much information as possible. You're asking for help from someone in a place where everyone is asking for their help, so you're really going to have to sell your game idea. If they're going to help you it'll be because they're interested in your game and want to see it made/hosted.
-When asking for a host you're going to have something ready for them to host straight away. You're just wasting everyone's time if you don't have a game ready to be hosted.
-Take a decent amount of time to think out and write your post. I'm not the sort of person who is going to yell at you for using dont instead of don't, but if you can't present a decent image of yourself in a help wanted post no one is going to take you seriously. Right now you sound like you've just written your ad out on a napkin.
In response to DarkView
Thanks I'll keep that in mind to keep them intrested