ID:185185

Strai is an awesome coder and he made good games but he made one game that the admins of byond did'nt like Hentai Hill but it was'nt that bad it showed some stuff that I did'nt like to see but still He was an awesome gamer and creator I miss his games and his being 99 cents short from a dollar brain he was funny sometimes and he deserves to be aloud back on byond please concent...
Well, I don't think he should have been banned for Hentai Hill, I mean...it's his own net dream...and it warned people before entering, so they only entered if they KNEW what was going on. And if they banned him for that, what about Icon Chatterz, they have little buttholes(literally) and penises running around.
In response to Sniper Joe
I don't think he was banned for creating HH, but more because he ignored the staff's request to take it down and then after the hub entry was removed, he created another one or hosted it without one (One of the reasons hub entries are now required to have your games appear on the public hub.)
In response to DarkCampainger
(One of the reasons hub entries are now required to have your games appear on the public hub.)

So thats why no one can join my game!
In response to DarkCampainger
DarkCampainger wrote:
I don't think he was banned for creating HH, but more because he ignored the staff's request to take it down and then after the hub entry was removed, he created another one or hosted it without one (One of the reasons hub entries are now required to have your games appear on the public hub.)

Um, the hub should have been like that in the first place, he just got them to get off their lazy asses and do it.
Have you even seen Strai's code? 'Shoddy' is a word that comes to mind.
The staff doesn't run polls on who should be unbanned or not, or make decisions based on popular opinion. The simple truth of it is, Strai proved that he can't be trusted on the hub. Had he simply been cooperative, he wouldn't have to be banned, and if he's ever willing to cooperate in the future (as seems unlikely) there's no need for him to remain banned forever.

As it stands now, Strai wants to force Hentai Hill to appear on the hub. That is not acceptable. He is free to write and host the game, but it may not appear on the hub.

Lummox JR