Dragon Arena

by Kevin208
It took a couple of Dragonballs to wish this back up.
ID:1852852

Give me a reason why you'd be an optimal person to choose for testing and how you'd benefit us within searching for bugs.

Example:
Hi, my name is Kevin and I'd like to join testing because i'm super mlg cool hax pro weed no scoper 420xx illuminati. (This person is most likely not to get selected to be a tester.)

An example of a good tester would have many reasons of toward why they'd help the production of the game.. Please stop with the 1 sentence replies, If you've made one and you think it's fit for our standards, think again and edit your message if possible. It's not going to get chosen.

I'll be checking once a day.

If your text was striked, It means you're rejected.
Hi,This is Mazen30 and i'd like to play the alpha test of DBZ BB 2!! Why? Because i LOVE DBZ,i am a big fan and would like to try a 2D BYOND DBZ game i will try discovering bugs and exploits in the game and report about it,add suggestions((Fusion and such stuff from DBZ))I really don't know how does the game look because this is the first version((to me))I play of DBZ BB Series

Response: Rejected, Sorry.
Yo, call me Rich and you probably already know me as Benbonds from the past days we've played together on that old Budokai game. Why do I wanna' be a tester? Solely on killing time of course. As I had played the previous one, I understand how stuff goes down; and if you remember clearly I was giving bugs back then. So, why wouldn't I help the game out now, even if I'm killing time. I like enjoying games and giving suggestions/bugs for other people to enjoy too- hell, for my to enjoy personally.

Response: Accepted, Looked like an actual person who's passed English was typing instead of everyone else who seemed like a robot or a 10 year old..
I would like to be a tester because i was the one who got you to remake it :\ if it wasn't for me asking this wouldn't have been recreated.

Response: Not a valid reason, I've decided myself that I'd remake it.
Hi, you could call me Nick or Kei, whatever it doesn't matter. I'd like to be a tester because it seems like a good game with lots of potential. I have good suggestions and I'll report any bugs found

Response: Everyone uses this, Would be nice if you took an original approach towards the subject at hand, like how you'd benefit the team and production rate.
Hey whats up i mostly go by Geon but i'll like to be a tester because anything Dbz is on my top list and why not use the free time i have to making the game top on the byond list

Response: Doesn't seem like you'll do much to benefit us, honestly.
Hi My name is Jordon u can call me jordon or babe. I would like to help u test cuz i loved the 1st version and i want to do anything i can to help the 2nd version be successful and the most popular game on byond Im Really GOod At find Glitches in sidescrollers for some reason and i can be of real help to this version of this game. And i have some really good ideas if ur open to them

Response: Unprofessional use of the English language really just turns me the other direction, Sorry.
KH

Response: No.
hi my name is robert you can call me snickey doh lol i would like to test the game and find bugs to help this game get as high as possible because i never got to play the first game and i really want to play the second one with as least bugs as possible therefore im open to help you

Response: Same thing as everyone else.
Kevin first off this game is great, really great everytime i come to this page i feel nostalgic. I would be a good tester because i can produce lots of information as in ill just test it and let you what happened. Thanks hope i get selected

Response: It's nice that the page gives you a sense of nostalgia, as it actually does that to me too, but that doesn't exactly tell us why you want us to be tester other than "Produce lots of Information" as everyone else have said.
Hello, My name is Dakota ,AKA Drakera, I think i would be an optimal tester, mainly because I've played so much other DBZ Games, I've played DBZBB number 1, I'm good at finding bugs and glitches because they seem to happen to me a lot (the bugs attract me in real life not just video games V_V) I can give a lot of suggestions and idea's

thats my Pro's My Con's are that I work part time at the weekends so i am only free around Tuesdays-thursdays and SOMETIMES fridays. There will be rare occasions i can get on, but adding to my Pro's Aside from working Im practically on byond all the time.

Response: I don't recommend putting "Cons" in an application where you're supposed to appeal to how optimal of a tester you are.
Hey my name is Tyler and my username is i8080 I would be a good tester because I am very observant of games and the small things people don't notice I usually catch I would be good for helping tweak smaller things in the game that would add to the whole experience and I am capable of bringing in good insight on what could help improve the overall quality of the game play

Response: Elaborate, on "could help improve the overall quality of the game play", Thank You.
hello malik here and i just want to let you know this game is awesome. I've been on the first one back in the day and i still remember super saiyan 3 goku was 300 kills lol but the reason i would be a good tester is ill be on mostly everyday and ill find problems throughout the game and ill try to be as consistent as possible.I also can give my opinion on what i think throughout the game.

Response: Same thing as everyone else, Sorry.
Hi, my name is Gav and I'd like to join testing because i'm super mlg cool hax pro weed no scoper 420xx illuminati.

Response: Doesn't wear fedoras
Hi, I'm Tomeno. I used to play DBZBB quite often back when it was still alive (also your unfinished games after that) and I would like to bugtest DBZBB2. I think I would be a good tester because I think I am pretty good at breaking stuff. I have a lot of free time so I can play a lot and hopefully find a lot of bugs. Thanks for reading!
(also I donated right before DBZBB shut down and you promised me stuff in your new games)

Response: Accepted as a Tester. (Due to me feeling guilty over the donation, only on the key "Tomeno" though.)
My name is Rudryan, i want be a beta tester, because i want help you with bugs and glithes, i'm like a bug hunter, and the game seems awesome! Keep doing this! Good luck.

Response: Same thing as almost everyone else, Sorry.
My name is ShaneBrain23, I would like to be a beta tester so I could help you fix errors and mistakes in the game and I hope this game is going to be very awesome! Good Luck

Resposne: Try to stay original, and not come up with the same thing that everyone else said.
*shrugs* So i guess having a part time job to keep your internet running and living in a house is a bad thing to say when your trying to get accepted to test? bleh w/e told the truth and tried its cool though, though thats kinda harsh not accepting me just because of that. No worries though its your job i suppose.

Response: No it's just that, overall, you didn't write much upon how you'd help. Rather you just stated that you'd find bugs, which everyone says, and then you wrote another statement that doesn't really make up for the first one and rather just makes the first one worse. I'm not saying that your job was the reason that you didn't get picked, you just didn't offer much and made it seem even less.
In response to Drakera
well i appreciate that answer rather then saying my cons are making me look worse were about work lol

and im just giving you a true idea, I dont know any coding i can help you with, and ive tested other things before to find bugs and give ideas, so sorry if everyone says it but thats mah truth anyway sleepin now.
I've played Dragon Ball Z Budokai Byond 1 , and I'm a a great leader. I consider myself to be a huge dbz fan ( don't mind my name saskae ) and I've liked Dragon Ball my life . And I will always treat my fellow colleague's with very much respect including you Kevin. and also I'd benefit you within searching for bugs through playing and see the birds and the bees with the game. Finding bugs would be trying to do tricky things which would mostly mean glitching. Thank you for your spare time and thats pretty much it.

Response: It was written a lot better than most people who applied, but It's still not enough to cut it.
Page: 1 2 3 4