ID:185308

I thought I'd advertise mine: artemio's byond website.

Really, what this website's goal is to provide personal reviews and/or articles for popular or not-so-popular-but-really-good BYOND games I take a liking to. Also, for these games, I wish to provide an accurate storage of tips, hints, tricks, guides, etc. for the game. Currently, I have very little content, and I need to do the stylesheet appropriately, but I have the general design finished. I made all the site graphics in Photoshop, and they're in GIF format so it should prove to be a small loading time for 56Kers. Currently, all I have is LRS module info and forums, but I'm slowly working on it.

edit: I need an opinion, should I keep the content box the size it is or expand it to match the right end of the banner?
That looks pretty neat, nice job!

As for expanding the content box, I'd say go for it.
Pfft, another non-english gaming site.

Yeah, when the tables don't align in a nice sort of way it looks pretty tacky, so you defenitelly want to make it align with the title. I'd also recommend putting some space in between your borders and your text. Personally I would prefer to get rid of the border around the title image and just have the text, then widen the whole layout a bit. The text looks a bit horizontally impaired, and besides, you'll need room for screenshots!

Just look at some other gaming sites for ideas. http://www.stratics.com usually has lots of links to gaming sites that you can gawk at.
I really like the banner and the theme. It's just so right, and tiny in size!
Pretty good! I don't like your use of cursor-modifying CSS, because that always annoys me, but apart from that it's not bad at all.
In response to Foomer
Alright, thanks for the input. I'll get to work on it when I'm less tired. :P

By the way, any color suggestions for the default text?
In response to Artemio
Artemio wrote:
By the way, any color suggestions for the default text?

I'm perfectly unopposed to black. :P
What language is that, latin?
In response to CaptFalcon33035