ID:185368

Operating System: Windows XP Home SP2

Web Browser: Mozilla FireFox 5.0

Detailed Problem Description:
The delete button was misaligned one time I loaded a page. Nothing big, just thought I'd let you know.

http://img52.imageshack.us/ my.php?image=weirddeletebutton8hu.png
Firefox is only version 1.0.7 or something right now =P (The Mozilla engine is 5.0 though). The problem is caused by a glitch in the browsers parsing engine, occasionally something happens while the page is loading to throw it off, doesn't hurt anything just reload the page if it bothers you that much.
In response to Nadrew
Actualy, FireFox is at 1.5 (I believe it is considered a stable release.)Probably what he was thinking.
In response to Scoobert
Weird, the update manager didn't tell me about that, it's set to let me know of any updates. I'm sure it's still working because it informed me of an extension update earlier today. Nothing on this computer has worked right since I installed SP2 (take that, people who said it was fine!).
In response to Nadrew
I believe they changed the updating system for 1.5.x, which means Firefox 1.0.x won't detect the new versions. Nothing to do with SP2. =)
In response to Crispy
Just happened to be part of a large slew of things that weren't being very nice earlier. I fixed a bunch of stuff, though.