Hmm... 9 days to go... is there any ways I could do a payment plan on the Kickstarter? 50$ per month for 24 months? =P
In response to Ter13

I've actually been lacing the water supply with slow-release mind control agents. The orbital doomsday cannon didn't work out as planned. Turns out the atmosphere scattered the death ray and I wound up accidentally setting parts of Baltimore on fire. Luckily, the media blamed black people so my evil fortress of evil remains undetected.

Why am I just reading this now! You made my day with that Ter. You funny, you real funny. '-' do a stand up comdey Ter! just for the BYOND community. You could talke about Eimperz's trolling, Lugia, Falacy and so on. I'd actually look forward to it.

9 hours SMH.
In response to Dakumonki
That's why you get when you overreach and you don't advertise your kickstarter enough. Shame they couldn't do the Shenmue thing and get Sony to advertise for them
Sorry to post on an old thread, but... What's the status on this game? I've been MIA so I'm out of the loop.

Thanks.
Its no longer been developed!
In response to Oleic
It was abandoned 7 days after you went MIA
Why are you guys trolling, Severed World is still in development.
In response to Oleic
Oleic wrote:
Sorry to post on an old thread, but... What's the status on this game? I've been MIA so I'm out of the loop.

Here's a recent status update: http://www.pixel-realms.net/forums/index.php?/topic/ 5-status-update/
a person interacting with a tree releasing some sort of supernatural energy into the world is the naruto storyline

i hope your fan-game gets shut down immediately upon release.
In response to EmpirezTeam
lol!

- Love Yourself!
I love it!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5