ID:185421

Well, otherday I rebooted. And to my suprise, my screen seemed a bit bigger. Now, sometimes when I click a link, the content bounces up and down, along with the scrollbar. Does anyone know how to stop this? It is VERY annoying.
Maybe you have a joke virus. google trendmicro
Which Browser?
In response to Flame Sage
FireFox, I did some googling when I got out the shower. It seems the latest version is giving people numerous problems. I'm going to reinstall FireFox and pray it works.

edit:

I uninstalled 1.5.0.1 ( Whichever the newest update was ), this time my scrollbar was gone, and browser was still jumping on random pages. I've downgraded to the normal 1.5 and it's working perfectly fine. If you google around, these bugs are popping up all over the place. Stay away from 1.5.0.1!
In response to Cheetoz
Cheetoz wrote:
FireFox, I did some googling when I got out the shower. It seems the latest version is giving people numerous problems. I'm going to reinstall FireFox and pray it works.

edit:

I uninstalled 1.5.0.1 ( Whichever the newest update was ), this time my scrollbar was gone, and browser was still jumping on random pages. I've downgraded to the normal 1.5 and it's working perfectly fine. If you google around, these bugs are popping up all over the place. Stay away from 1.5.0.1!

Version 1.5.0.1. works perfectly for me.

O-matic
In response to O-matic
That's how it seemed to me. Then, I cut my computer off, and moved it to another room and it basically imploded. Just remember if anything happens ex: your scrollbar missing or screen jumping, just downgrade to 1.5
In response to Cheetoz
I have the latest version of firefox and i have none of these problems; What OS are you running?