ID:185439

I'd like to bring to attention this hub entry by Ragnarok HGM, with an illegal copyright notice as shown below:

WARNING: All Icons, Codings, Logos and Pictures on this hub,website and game are Copyrighted © by Ragnarok (Whitelighter Creations) If I find ANY of my copyrighted material on another hub/Rippers Website such as Charas, I can and will take legal action. You've been warned.

I know for a fact that the Hogwarts logo shown on his hub and displayed in the small icon image for his games being hosted he does not have permission to use (see http://www.customs.govt.nz/nr/rdonlyres/ c89bb3af-1430-4ca8-8bdc-af31568b9c61/7824/ warnerbrosharrypottercopyrightnew1.pdf), and if you will check out his actual game, it contains icons that he does not have permission to be using. I have told him this on his forums, but he deleted it and ignored it, so I thought I would bring this to the attention of the BYOND staff. The other two or three images shown on his hub, I am not sure if he has permission to be using those, and he also claims that the website he uses is copyrighted by him when it clearly states on the website it's copyrighted to someone else.
In response to Kalzar
Couldn't find the support form, sorry. :p