Naruto: Way Of The Shinobi
4.0 in progress.
Was 2.0 up?
In response to Ky2731
Yes it was..
In response to Ky2731
Ky2731 wrote:
Was 2.0 up?

Yeah, it was up for awhile and no one played it. Everyone begs for older versions and then don't play.
Announce a release date like it was an acclaimed album so people know when to come back. I check this like once every 2-3 weeks
And don't ever put up 2.0 again, it's the worst version of WOTS there is. Drop it in the recycle bin.
3.2 please
3.2 Release date confirmed on LGN for 1/23/2016
but fallout 4
In response to Axerob
Axerob wrote:
Ky2731 wrote:
Was 2.0 up?

Yeah, it was up for awhile and no one played it. Everyone begs for older versions and then don't play.

You didn't even tell anyone or give an announcement that it was up bro lol
Rob just in his feelings right now.
We should have a WOTS signal. Light that motherfucker up in the sky when its back online
Once WOTS is up we'll light the biggest fire the north has ever seen (Game of Thrones reference).
lmfao this is officially up there next to Dr. Dre's album when it comes to release dates
In response to Ceo4eva
Ceo4eva wrote:
lmfao this is officially up there next to Dr. Dre's album when it comes to release dates

Well put Ceo-senpai.
Yall niggas take forever to make a game bln is dead now is the perfect time to put back wots. Better bring that shit back cause I'm going to quit beyond soon as metal gear solid 5 drops
I have once again updated the 3.2 log with a more recent(Not completely up to date, don't want to spoil everything!) list of changes.
Hey first of all, thanks for bringing this game back up. Second of all, where is 3.2 (build 2) at right now? and Third, if you're trying to wait until 3.2 (complete) is done to put out a game, put out v1.8 while we wait. (best version of the game so far in my opinion)
Derek Rose came back before 3.2 came.
Kingdom Hearts 3 gonna come out before 3.2
I can't wait to play WOTS 3.2 on my PS6
Page: 1 2