ID:185718

It loooksss grreaaat!
It looks okay..I saw it last week...
Dession wrote:
It loooksss grreaaat!

No it doesnt. I played it at gamestop well over a month ago. The graphics suck. Its more like xbox 1.5
In response to XzDoG
One game doesn't tell you if the system is good or not. You should try a bunch of different games out before judging.
In response to XxDragonFlarexX
Wrong, The graphics for the next-gen systems are supposed to be ground breaking. It looks like an xbox graphics with just a hyped up interface.
In response to XzDoG
Graphics hardly have improved IMO. Most of this crap isn't that impressive it's just a bunch of bull<font color=green>[stuff]</font> to boggle down my video card!
In response to Dark_Shadow_Ninja
One game that has better graphics then the game before it is The Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion. It looks excellent ^_^.
In response to XzDoG
XzDoG wrote:
Wrong, The graphics for the next-gen systems are supposed to be ground breaking. It looks like an xbox graphics with just a hyped up interface.

When a system first comes out, the games won't fully utilize its graphical power. As the system ages some and the developers can better at harnessing it, you will see the true power. Example : RE4 for the Gamecube. Its graphical power has always been there from the start(no upgrades whatsoever), they just learned how to use it.

This statement in no way shows that I support or even like X-Box..0_0
In response to XzDoG
The game the girl was playing some army game had great looking graphics
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
What is RE4?
In response to Dession
Resident Evil 4
In response to Dession
Dession wrote:
The game the girl was playing some army game had great looking graphics

Its brothers in arms, The same game I played. How can you say they looked great? THEY LOOKED JUST LIKE the same game on xbox.
In response to XzDoG
Obviously they dont look just like Xbox's or else I wouldn't say the graphics looked great.
In response to Dession
Dession wrote:
Obviously they dont look just like Xbox's or else I wouldn't say the graphics looked great.

The 360

The Xbox.

In response to XzDoG
In response to XzDoG
Wow. And there I was thinking that at least they'd be able to add more detail now the consoles are more powerful. Check those cobblestones on the 360 screenshot- they should, given the pricing and power of the console, be 3D, all bumpy 'n' that. Microsoft sucks. =/
No, they won't. That also doesn't mean they will look nearly the exact same. I can tell you now the PS2 games didn't look ANYTHING like the PSX ones. A remade title is going to look close to the same anyhow.

On the other hand, NFS:MW was made especially for the platform. It looks as good on the PC as it does on the 360. That's bad.
In response to XzDoG
Looks like they added anti-aliasing and turned the viewing level up higher. Big whoop.
In response to SSJ2GohanDBGT
SSJ2GohanDBGT wrote:
No, they won't. That also doesn't mean they will look nearly the exact same. I can tell you now the PS2 games didn't look ANYTHING like the PSX ones. A remade title is going to look close to the same anyhow.

On the other hand, NFS:MW was made especially for the platform. It looks as good on the PC as it does on the 360. That's bad.

That may be true but some PS2 games look WORSER than PSX games..ie. : Blade 2

I sitll in no way am taking up for the 360..
As a matter of fact, the original elder scrolls(Xbox) graphics were horrendous.
Page: 1 2