<font color="white" size="2">Stuff</font>
</td></tr></table>
<br>Lots of testing.<p>
<table class="funny" align="center">
<tr><td align="center">
<font color="white" size="2">More Things</font>
</td></tr></table>
<br>Indeed.

Problem description: Sorry if this is the wrong forum, don't exactly know which forum to put this on. But, the problem is, I can't quite figure out how to align everything inside of the "fun" table to the top of the "fun" table without using absolute positioning.

<table align="left" class="fun">
<tr>
<td align="center" valign="top">
<span style="color:#fff; font-size:10pt;">Stuff</span>
/* or maybe? <span class="funny">Stuff</span> */
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td align="center">
<span style="color:#fff; font-size:10pt;">More things</span>
/* or maybe? <span class="funny">More things</span> */
</td>
</tr>
</table>

well aside from missing several closing tags, i'm not sure what you mean exactly. maybe this helps?
In response to digitalmouse
The closing tags are outside of that snippet. (As well as CSS for a lot of the attributes for the tables and their classes) And the <td> tags are completely for the text, the "funny" table class is just a table with a background that resembles a button, which the text within the <td> rests on.

Okay, here's how it lays out;

The "funny" class is a "button" table, inside of another table ("fun").
The <td> is just text.
What I'm trying to accomplish is making all the text and the "funny" table to align up to the very top of the "fun" table. As it stands, it looks like this.

[edit] Fixed. Tiberath fixed it with a valign attribute set to "top" in the <td> tag for the "fun" table.
In response to Artemio
Artemio wrote:
[edit] Fixed. Tiberath fixed it with a valign attribute set to "top" in the <td> tag for the "fun" table.

that's why i added the valign="top" to the first cell in my example - i thought that was what you were trying to do at first.

great you got it fixed - kudos to Tib.
I didn't do anything different then you did really <.<
I also told him to start Indenting and rename his CSS classes to things more relevant.
Ack, didn't see that. :\
I believe I had tried valign="top" before and it only moved everything up a few pixels, though I must have done something wrong.