In response to ArmitxeX
No I don't play NNG anymore I am seen on a youtube video though it's about DU. Tens vs Gigglemonster like last year
In response to BLazerules
BLazerules wrote:
@Gakumerasara funnily enough that's not pay to win. It would be if 10k crowns mattered which hah doesn't matter at all. That's like giving $0.1 for being a member of a school club, swords pretty bad too. The mystery box is close but isn't pay to win. As by definition Pay-To-Win is when you pay money and are directly given power, which doesn't happen. Honestly can tell you didn't play Eternia: Roleplay but I digress, maybe you saw something Pay To Win in that that I didn't.

Uh, you just disagreed with Gakumera sempai. That means you're an offended peanut-gallery fan boy who loves p2w games.

Regards,
E
Most of the people criticizing severed world are envious because the attention is not on them. They know that they don't have the dedication required to create a project of this magnitude.
In response to Master rla
Master rla wrote:
Most of the people criticizing severed world are envious because the attention is not on them. They know that they don't have the dedication required to create a project of this magnitude.

yes, they envy the dedication it takes to pay people to program the art you paid people to make into the second game youve ever designed. people who have shipped 30+ games are jealous of your dedication
I'd love to see this succeed. Are you guys advertising this kickstarter on other indie game sites or video game sites in general? Trusting kickstarter's own exposure along with a site like BYOND is not the best recipe for success in crowdfunding.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
I'd love to see this succeed. Are you guys advertising this kickstarter on other indie game sites or video game sites in general? Trusting kickstarter's own exposure along with a site like BYOND is not the best recipe for success in crowdfunding.

I recall reading something about him having some articles for different sites lined up. They also have a press kit set up on their site so they seem to be good to go.
In response to Nix
Nix wrote:
Master rla wrote:

yes, they envy the dedication it takes to pay people to program the art you paid people to make into the second game youve ever designed. people who have shipped 30+ games are jealous of your dedication

I seriously doubt the people criticizing Severed World here have shipped 30+ games. The people who ship games don't have time to be petty on forums.
Captain, the issue with anime games is copyright.
At this rate, SW will reach its goal and more. Wanna say props to Chance and Doohl. Seeing fellow creators do their thing is really inspiring. You give something your all and you will get the results you desire.
I'd be lying if I said it had my full confidence in its possibilities, or that I'm entirely fond of the creators.

On the other hand, it would be nice to see it happen, so cheers to that. I'll put money on it since it seems promising at the very least, I like a gamble.
Man, I need to make a kick-starter......
Yut Put wrote:
Master rla wrote:
Man, I need to make a kick-starter......

we do live in a world where developing a BYOND game requires $15,000+, after all

That's what I mean,

If I could get even $10,000 I could take a year off and develop on Byond full-time.
The game will be made even if the Kickstarter doesn't generate the $15,000.
don't worry doohl, most of our users are not familiar with the concept of spending money to make money.

In fact I think they're under the impression the world operates off free labor.
In response to EmpirezTeam
I second this. lmfao.
In response to EmpirezTeam
I think you mean kids. Which is a majority of the BYOND community. (Or really any gaming community)
Looks like you guys are on a good track to getting your goal. Good luck.

I think I'll keep my input to myself until you guys are interested on what the community thinks though.
Good luck guys, I've done what i can to pledge(all i can afford right now), support, green light, follow and share via fb etc. ^^ Wano, Doohl <3

Severed world looks like it will be fun, Really interested in playing a Byond game on my mobile, can't wait to test the controls.

The all powerful overlord of Byond has my full respect and support for his slightly more elevated role and rule over all of us. :)
Awesome. Thanks for the pledge and the support, Teka!
Can someone pledge a donation to my paypal account?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9