ID:1859753

Applies to:Dream Maker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I do not know if it is just me thinking this, but The art section in Dream Maker is pretty annoying and needs some improvement. I do like the art station but I am not very happy about the art getting difficult to icon with the size 64 x 64 or above. I am very sure I am not the only person that is disturbed by this problem.The point tool gets choppy at 64 x 64 and above. Thank you for reading this Request.

~KomuruZukitaki
-5ratsuperhalo

Maybe something like Layers could be added not sure if that's too much but it was just a suggestion. :D
Layers would be great! Some artist use alternatives such as illustrator or gimp. But this engine definitely needs some work. A sketch workshop would be great, instead of using that line tool. It would be way more flexible and more like a freeform tool with size options. As for layers I'm currently stuck to just switching between different icon states but it's just not the same!
The format itself doesn't support layers, so if the editing tool got them it'd have to be only during a single editing session, which probably wouldn't be very helpful.

I am however looking to make some updates to the icon editor. There's room for improvement for sure.