ID:186011

Is anybody going to watch this? If you are and want to see a clip then go here http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/video/toonami/ index.html
Also I think Naruto's voice is off.......
They show blood, which is cool. But the voice-acting sucks.
In response to XzDoG
Same thing I thought.. But Jutsu sounds like Jootsu and Mizuki sounds like meezuki o.o Kinda scares me. And naruto sounds like a 8 year old. I hope it gets better after a couple of shows.
The voices sound HORRIBLE. I'll watch it it regardless, but gah.

Maybe I'm too used to watching it in Japanese.
In response to Tiko
It does sound abit odd... to say the least.

The vocies and music probably won't be any worse to endure than One Piece. That thing's jsut too painful to put up with for an hour.
Bah, that wasn't a great trailer... Seemed kind of corny/stereotypical without knowing the story. My brother always said that this would be one of the only animes I would enjoy, so I think I will eventually try to catch an episode.
In response to Kunark
Reminder, this is by the guys who did the Dragonball series. So you can more then likely expect lots of talking before fights, flashy-sezure causing techniques and battles that last a week long.

I'll still try and watch it, but I work 3rd shift before its even on, so I'll have to try and remeber to record it. I should have just bought the Fan Subs when I had the chance. Cheaper, Uncensored, Yay
http://www.viz.com/naruto/site_1024.html

If you think the first trailer is bad, check that one. The voice-overs are horrible.
In response to Shades
Actually, Naruto is not nearly as bad as Dragon Ball. Sure, there's talking, but the action is much more prevalent than charge a spiritball for 10 episodes.

I'll watch it regardless, but the Na-RU-to thing is going to kill me. Watch for more Naruto games coming out then there already are too.
In response to Shades
Dragonball's main creator was Akira Toriyama, Naurto is made by uh... Kishimoto or something? I can't quite remember. I try to ignore the Naruto Anime, so I don't know if they did emply the same Artists Akira used, but the Mangas are made by different people. If They were done by the same artists, Naruto would probably look like gohan, Sasuke would have vegeta style hair, and Sakura would look like chichi or bulma.

Sarutobi(the 3rd), would probably look like Roshi or Kami... you get the idea.