In response to Officer Falcon
Officer Falcon wrote:
I wanna be a card too! Maybe one with some sort of flying effect.

1800aps Wind,War:Machine,Warrior,Leader
1700/2200/1400/1400
Every wind warrior on your side of the field gains dragonslayer, wingslayer, and mechslayer. As long as another wind machine is on your side of the field other than Officer Falcon, this card cannot be attacked.
In response to Ol' Yeller
Ol' Yeller wrote:
Hey, I'm supposed to be a man's best friend. <___<;

700aps Earth,Light:Beast
500/1200/700/700
Every warrior on your side of the field gains 100atk,def, enl, and ags for each old yeller on your side of the field. You may sacrifice 3 old yellers to special summon a leader and 2 warriors from your deck costing 1200aps or less, shuffle, OR, Play 1 duke of hazzard card from field, hand, or grave free of charge.
You can do me
In response to Developous
Thats right I can attack you but you cant attack me! Muahahahahaha! Im unstoppable! Rawr!
Yawns, "I love to sleep".

I'll be a card, but something unholy if not angelic. :-)

and please either 1 ap or at least 3k.

-Cheruby
Me!=)
Awsome card. Will this card game be a game sold in stores, some browser thing or what?
In response to Officer Falcon
My Invention. If it comes out, you will see some challenging cards.

Alas, the income I have, that is a null choice.
In response to Infernal dragon
Infernal dragon wrote:
You can do me

4000aps Dark,Fire:Dragon
7200/3500/1800/1800
This monster cannot be destroyed by magics and traps. When this monster comes into play, destroy all opponents magics and traps. The owner of this card takes 300 points direct damage each turn, or sends this card to the grave, destroying one monster.
In response to DaGoat787
DaGoat787 wrote:
Me!=)

400aps earth:beast
400/400/500/500
This monster may attack directly. When mountain is in play, this monster cannot be attacked. permanently Gain +200 def and defender when another DaGoat787 is played (non-cumulative)
In response to Cheruby
Cheruby wrote:
Yawns, "I love to sleep".

I'll be a card, but something unholy if not angelic. :-)

and please either 1 ap or at least 3k.

-Cheruby

300aps Light:Fairy
100/400/1000/1000
This monster has defender. For every Cheruby on the field, cumulatively gain 250 life each turn.

sorry, I do what comes to mind. perhaps it's a decent effect. But... the lowest aps cost is 100. Sorry.
Does this mean anything? How can you determine what anyone would be like as a card in some sort of card game. That being said, I'd like to see Garthor:

Garthor, 99999ap
At the beginning of each turn, Garthor savagely mocks your opponent, dealing 9999 points of direct damage.

You can do me if you really want to.
In response to Jp
Jp wrote:
Does this mean anything? How can you determine what anyone would be like as a card in some sort of card game. That being said, I'd like to see Garthor:

Garthor, 99999ap
At the beginning of each turn, Garthor savagely mocks your opponent, dealing 9999 points of direct damage.

You can do me if you really want to.

ok....

Garthor

7000aps Dark:Spellcaster, Leader, Legend
2800/3500/2200/2200
Every fiend on your side of the field gains defender, 2x atk, 2x agression. This monster cannot be attacked when a fiend leader is on your side of the field.

Jp
1200aps Wind,Rainbow: Warrior
800/1200/1500/1500
All wind and warrior monsters may attack twice. When this monster is destroyed, take direct damage equal to the defense of this monster.
Seems interesting. Me next, please? :P
Here, I made my own to fit your little game idea.

What exactly are the four numbers?
In response to The Naked Ninja
What would I be?
In response to Hanns
attack/defense/agression/enlightenment are the values.

Hanns:

2550aps Earth,Light:Warrior,Spellcaster
2100/3200/1800/1800
All dragons on the field are automatically destroyed. This monster has defender, except versus undeads and necromancers. All warriors than hanns on this side of the field may copy any warrior's effect on the field save this one.
In response to The Naked Ninja
The Naked Ninja wrote:
Here, I made my own to fit your little game idea.

What exactly are the four numbers?

I would alter the aps, it would be 1350, due to the standards. But I approve. (always in 50aps figures)
In response to Popisfizzy
Popisfizzy wrote:
What would I be?

1500aps Earth,Water:Spirit,Spellcaster
1000/1000/0/2000
you may sacrifice this unit to improve the atk and def of any warrior by 1500 as long as it's face up on the field. This monster may attack twice, subtracting 500 enlightenment each time. Should this figure drop below 0, this monster is destroyed.
OK... here is an explanation how this game works.

when you place a card face down, no ap cost is deducted.
When it's flipped, however, you pay the aps fee or the card automatically destroyed without ANY calculations.

To draw a card, it takes 100aps. But you can only do this option if you have less than 7 cards in your hand. Decking out doesn't mean a thing.

When face down, or posessing defender, you take no battle damage in this case. However, the exception is slayer. It ignores defender, and treats monsters as if they have 0 def.

Field cards are limited to 3, and are not replaced, only destroyed.

To play, decide these things:

how much lf to play with
how many aps to begin with
how many aps you gain per turn
what happens when a tie occurrs.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8