In response to SSJ3Spike
Are you using the same set as me? Because im getting no problems.
In response to Cheetoz
Yeah. :(

I got it working, all I did was open the folder and re-apply them. =D
:*( A dream come true.... still gotta recolor the icons to make it match.

I covered up my code files because developers aren't the only lookers and some newb zeta ripper might identify one of the files and say "OMG THAT IS KOOL".
In response to Cheetoz
Cheetoz wrote:
and some newb zeta ripper might identify one of the files and say "OMG THAT IS KOOL".

So you're saying a newb zeta ripper would identify a file? So...the file would be a zeta file? That's not good, not good at all.

Hiead
In response to Hiead
...The files are very descriptive because I am organized. Like I have certain files for certain things. :P
In response to Cheetoz
OMG THAT IS KOOL
In response to Flame Sage
There is something you can't do with Linux. MWAHAHAHA! Have fun coding in text files while I am in a masterpeice. MWAHAHAAHAH! >:)....off to bed.. ZZZZZzzzZZZzzzZZzzz
In response to Branks
Yea, where can themexp be found?
In response to Branks
SomeForum on this subject

It tells you how to do it. I do not promis that that program is compleatly safe on spyware and such, because it is not the same patcher I had. It should be ok, I would recommend someone check it out first.

If you want some themes, try DeviantArt, he seems to have a bad link to it. Here is a good one:

DeviantART:Visual Styles
In response to Cheetoz
<font color="#0017B2">Cheetoz babbles:
There is something you can't do with Linux. MWAHAHAHA! Have fun coding in text files while I am in a masterpeice.</font>

pfft- then you obviously don't hang about in the Linux circles much, eh? nearly all of the available Window-Managers for Linux distributions have skinnable windows/buttons/icons/etc. it's been like that since the late 90's. window-skinning ain't new to any OS made in the last 10 years.

granted there are no GUI-versions of BYOND for Linux yet, but that does not stop us from developing games. i'd rather spend more time writing code than look at a pretty interface.

i'm also quite comfortable using a GUI-based Linux editor. depending on the machine i am on, i use either HTML-Kit (with a DM filter), or Quanta, or Bluefish, for editing DM code. then i just drag-n-drop the .dm file(s) onto a compiler icon (that opens a little window and runs a shell script to auto-compile stuff), or use the editor's built in shell control to compile the code. the editors are far more flexible and feature rich compared to the built-in DM editor (not that i am knocking that editor, mind you).

then it's just a matter of starting up a DD session and connecting to the game via DS.
Cheetoz.... thats awsome... thanks for helping me setting up dude...

heads high for you XD
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5403/cheetozman1op.png
Gozenko

Page: 1 2