ID:18620

Well, I've purchased World of Warcraft, and I've gotta say...it kicks ass. I've never been so obsessed with an online game before...now if only Warlocks didnt die so very much...
I didn't like it.
warlocks are teh pwn, im at 53 on my lock and im killing 60s

warlocks own battle grounds and can do so much damage, that they pull aggro off tanks.

we own like hugh heifner owns playboy

btw, what server?

and if ur an Alliance player,

I spit on your face.
Server is thrall, and im undead, so no, im part of the horde
every class is designed to have classes it can beat easily and classes it really struggles with, and the ones in the middle. Afghanimal, i'm sure you were killing races that struggle against warlock. When you get lvl 60, you might have trouble with a 53 that's strong against you.
Death to the Horde! Long live teh Alliance! Eldre'Thalas pwns you. 45 Dwarf Hunter. I quit temporarily, though.
You rerolled, Rein? Are you still on Thrall or what? I was wondering why I hadn't seen you around on your human lock.
My mistake, zaole, and everyone else. I got my server's mixed up. Im a human warlock on the THRALL server, but im Undead warlock on Arnub...something or other...the pvp server. My mistake
im from Hyjal. But switched to AzureMyst. 66 alliance mage.
Ah Warlocks are druid bait if i'm lucky enough to get a 1 on 1 with them at battlegrounds. As a cat you generally get the first strike, stunning them for 4 seconds or so, then mangle, rake and switch to bear form and watch em bleed :P
yo, i play wow with you.... so i dont care. and im gonna ding12 on our naz dudes lol