In response to Popisfizzy
Heh, did you even look at my post?

Hiead
In response to Hiead
Jon, you look badass in that picture. I'd post my myspace but then people would argue with me ( I don't know how or why)

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

No it's not really me.

So don't ask.

~Kujila
I look like this.
http://home.ripway.com/2005-3/275791/Theodis.jpg

The picture is kinda old. Since then I've had my hair cut but now it has grown out to about the same length again.
In response to Popisfizzy
God I feel sorry for you.

Just kidding =P
In response to DeathAwaitsU
you should :P
In response to Theodis
Theodis... a mullet man?

Heh, cool

Hiead
In response to Hiead
Theodis... a mullet man?

Rather than short hair in the front I have no hair there so I don't think it qualifies as a mullet!
In response to Theodis
That's awesome

Hiead
In response to Theodis
Theodis wrote:
Theodis... a mullet man?

Rather than short hair in the front I have no hair there so I don't think it qualifies as a mullet!

Dude... That means you have a "skullet". I've only personally known one other man to have such a skullet. Lemme tell you about such a man.

His name was Mr. Bonsky. Known throughout the halls as a "Nazi" when it came to following "the rules". But, what happened when you came face to face with the man behind the myth? He tells of days spent running the lines in a eighteen-wheeler, waking up somewheres along I something without a clue of which state he was in. He tells us of days spent on military bases working for the airforce. I'm not buying into that normal stuff. I prefer to tag along with the idea that he knows a classified thing or two from some secret intelligence operation... perhaps one like that commonly referred to as Area 51? Nobody knows...

Wait? What? Oh... Right. He liked the Eagles, though. And they're pretty cool. And that made him pretty cool. So I guess that makes him pretty cool. Logical? Unless you don't like the Eagles!
I look almost entirely like this:
http://www.freewebs.com/repiv0/Josh_Repiv.jpg

[edit]Copy and paste[/edit]
In response to Hiead
does that mean they can... make you longer with a notepad?
In response to Justin Knight
Probably this time because you apparantly replied to the wrong comment.
In response to Jon Snow
Meh...The last time we had one of these threads (just a couple months ago I think-it was still during the free trial memberships) someone told me I look like a 'serial-killer'

[EDIT]
[link]
In response to Strawgate
Strawgate wrote:
does that mean they can... make you longer with a notepad?

lol. looks like it.
In response to Jon Snow
I used to have one of those...Maybe thats why I have so many friends..Who knows..
In response to Prodigal Squirrel
I thought you were Super Squrrel...Guess not heh
In response to Theodis
Here's what I look like : Image hosted by Photobucket.com

EXCEPT: with hair, a shirt on, diff colored pants, pupils, taller, diagonal movement states, and less muscles...>_>
In response to Repiv
Your last name is Repiv? If so, that's an interesting last name.

Hiead
Page: 1 2 3 4 5